New Honda Pilot

Started by 12,000 RPM, February 12, 2015, 05:56:59 AM

Soup DeVille

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on February 18, 2015, 01:46:41 PM
I like the design of my dad's era Pilot the best (MY 2007).....after that, they got strange looking. That car is still going fine and has held up really well over the years and has a timeless, pleasant/non-offensive look to it.

It also has a relatively powerful engine which works well and I'd say the only thing I don't like about it is the road noise.

It's pretty loud on the inside but I suppose that's a Honda trait not limited to the 2007 Pilot.

I was very pleased with our '04 Pilot. Really ended up proving it was tougher and more capable than one would expect more than a few times.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Morris Minor

I sold my '03 Pilot to my son. It's got about 160K on the clock and still going strong. It's been all over the country & is currently in the hold of a ship on its way to Honolulu where, I suspect, it will remain after he eventually sells it.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

12,000 RPM

Fuck how did I miss a discussion on Accords?!?!?!???????

The 7th gen coupe was great but the sedan was hideous. It looked like a 6th gen with an allergic reaction. Real shame as IMO the 7th gen has the best interior, while the 6th gen easily has the worst (not counting the 1st-3rd). The 7th gen nose was OK but it really falls apart on the rear half.

Best looking US Accord IMO is the 5th gen, averaged for interior and exterior. Best looking Accord ever is easily the TSX which out Italian'd Alfa Romeo. 7th gen and beyond sedans are just too fucking big.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

hotrodalex

7th gen facelift is easily the best.

GoCougs

7th gen facelift with the 17" alloys is the pinnacle:

Never cared for the dash though with the big dorky speedo. The interior touches were the best - even better than the G. But it was in ways no one cares about so it was smart for Honda to concentrate on other things.