Anybody here watch "All Girls Garage" on the Velocity channel?

Started by shp4man, February 14, 2015, 04:06:11 PM

shp4man

First, which one is your favorite? And secondly, would you be OK with a woman working on your vehicle?

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Eye of the Tiger

Yeah, it is actually a reasonable show. I like the one with the titties, and the blonde ones.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: FoMoJo on February 14, 2015, 04:25:40 PM
Are any of them mechanics?

They are all pretty convincing, and they at least get their hands dirty and make frequent sexual innuendos.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

shp4man

Gotta-Qik-C7

The middle one use to work with Jared on the Off Road show on The Power Block! They all seem to know what they're doing! I wouldn't have a problem with them wrenching on my car!
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

FoMoJo

Quote from: Gotta-Qik-G8 on February 14, 2015, 07:20:03 PM
The middle one use to work with Jared on the Off Road show on The Power Block! They all seem to know what they're doing! I wouldn't have a problem with them wrenching on my car!
I thought she looked familiar.  She was pretty good.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: FoMoJo on February 15, 2015, 05:49:10 AM
I thought she looked familiar.  She was pretty good.
Yeah she was! IIRC she hurt her back and had to leave the show for awhile. She came back briefly but only for a couple episodes.
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

hotrodalex

I don't like letting anyone touch my car, male or female. :lol: