FVcK ThA H8terZ

Started by 68_427, March 30, 2015, 01:23:58 AM

68_427

Usually I'm one to say "It's their car so I don't give a shit what they do to it", but this is a legitimate road hazard.  The fuck is this guy thinking.

Cut a hole in the roof, no rear windows, welded the rear doors shut, and cut out a giant part of the frame rail. Have at it  :nutty:

Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Soup DeVille

How do those tires even seal?

Ok, so its pretty hacky. Maybe intentionally so though? B
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

giant_mtb

Rupert

That's so ridiculously stupid, it must be intentional.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

68_427

It's intentional obviously, but it's not a joke.  (To the owner anyways)
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

shp4man

The look he was going for:

What a maroon!!  :lol:

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

hotrodalex

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Secret Chimp

Why does this appeal to anybody? Do these guys stop developing their sense of taste around age 11? Why do you want a car that is complete garbage to drive and looks like fucking Hot Wheels packaging art by way of Cambodia?

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

NomisR

This isn't a Fast and Furious parody of sort?

Laconian

Love how the tires have worn holes through the fenders.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

MX793

Quote from: Laconian on March 30, 2015, 05:12:03 PM
Love how the tires have worn holes through the fenders.

Not sure if they wore through or he cut the fenders to make it look like they wore through.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Soup DeVille

Quote from: 68_427 on March 30, 2015, 02:34:55 AM
It's intentional obviously, but it's not a joke.  (To the owner anyways)

Yes, it's intentional; but is it intentionally so poorly done?
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

giant_mtb

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 30, 2015, 02:15:23 AM
How do those tires even seal?

Go to YouTube, where you can find a number of videos of people putting tires on wheels they don't belong on and their techniques in achieving such greatness.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: giant_mtb on March 31, 2015, 10:09:03 AM
Go to YouTube, where you can find a number of videos of people putting tires on wheels they don't belong on and their techniques in achieving such greatness.

It usually involves explosions, which is cool.

12,000 RPM

Fck you guys found my inspiration.

No but seriously the "attention over everything" contingent of this generation makes me physically ill. Building a car for internet props, OK. Destroying a car and putting everyone around you in danger,  :nutty:
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

SVT666

r0tor

Truthfully, I don't think it really is as sketcky as the pics make it out to be. 

The springs are short but in looks like for that much suspension droop he must have disconnected the sway bar... Stock springs would also probably fully relax the spring under the same condition.
Similarly, the metal hacking may or may not be as bad as it appears... Just not sure what was cut out...

The tires/wheels are ridiculous.... But unfortunately see on the road similar crap combined with 45 degrees of camber almost daily now
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Payman

Guy in Belleville has a Miata NA stanced like that. It's a red car with ginormous screwed on black plastic flares. It looks awful and the handling is surely destroyed. Some day I'd like to find him in a parking lot and ask "why?"

So many things he could have done with the same money to make it a better car... anti-roll bars, nice (sensible) wheels, etc.

giant_mtb

Quote from: Rockraven on April 03, 2015, 10:12:00 AM
Guy in Belleville has a Miata NA stanced like that. It's a red car with ginormous screwed on black plastic flares. It looks awful and the handling is surely destroyed. Some day I'd like to find him in a parking lot and ask "why?"

So many things he could have done with the same money to make it a better car... anti-roll bars, nice (sensible) wheels, etc.

Not that I agree with the "stance" vision, but not every car is purchased with making it faster or better handling in mind. :huh:

ifcar

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on April 01, 2015, 06:53:29 PM
Fck you guys found my inspiration.

No but seriously the "attention over everything" contingent of this generation makes me physically ill. Building a car for internet props, OK. Destroying a car and putting everyone around you in danger,  :nutty:

This is the first generation that's done stupid modifications to cars?

12,000 RPM

Quote from: ifcar on April 03, 2015, 02:20:28 PM
This is the first generation that's done stupid modifications to cars?
To this degree, yes. Tire stretching has never been so mainstream as it is now. "Laying frame" on daily drivers with static suspensions has never been so mainstream as it is now.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Payman

Quote from: giant_mtb on April 03, 2015, 10:27:05 AM
Not that I agree with the "stance" vision, but not every car is purchased with making it faster or better handling in mind. :huh:

My point is, if you're going to spend X-thousand modifying your car, there's good ways to do it, and obviously very idiotic ways to do it.

FlatBlackCaddy

Probably would have gone over better if it was a honda, this level of work is pretty common for the honda camp.

hotrodalex

Quote from: r0tor on April 03, 2015, 09:25:56 AM
Similarly, the metal hacking may or may not be as bad as it appears... Just not sure what was cut out...

Frame rails are pretty important...

r0tor

Quote from: hotrodalex on April 04, 2015, 03:35:00 PM
Frame rails are pretty important...

Since when does a Mazda 3 have frame rails?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: r0tor on April 07, 2015, 02:47:04 PM
Since when does a Mazda 3 have frame rails?

Since Jesus was born.