Next Civic going all turbo, bringing Type-R & hatchbacks to US

Started by 12,000 RPM, April 02, 2015, 06:10:48 AM

SVT666

12,000 RPM

At best the new one splits the difference. Its still very minivanish and blunt.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

CALL_911

God, the Civic coupe looks like shite. At least the Accord coupe looks good

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

12,000 RPM

Accord coupe has always looked good from teh days it was a fake E30.

Design wise Honda has def lost the plot. It's a real shame especially considering how good the current Accord coupe AND sedan look.

hotrodalex

I like the idea behind the rear lights, but I don't like how the trunk lid juts out further.

Xer0

I hope Honda doesn't follow Acura's design language of hiding the exhaust.  The drawings don't make it clear which way they are going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12,000 RPM

Quote from: hotrodalex on April 21, 2015, 11:32:57 PM
I like the idea behind the rear lights, but I don't like how the trunk lid juts out further.
Looks like it's shitting out another car like the i8

Looks horrible

Hard to do a short body with a high rising shoulder line. Looks like the old hideous cts coupe in that regard

hotrodalex

I like hidden exhaust. Better than blingy or ricey exhaust tips.

Char

Looks like the Accord will continue to be the only car Honda makes that looks good.
Quote from: 565 on December 26, 2012, 09:13:44 AM
... Nissan needs to use these shocks on the GT-R.  It would be like the Incredible Hulk wielding Thor's hammer.... unstoppable.

Tave

I always preferred the looks of the Corolla to the Civic, and the Accord to the Camry.

Right now for Honda, I can stomach the Accord, Crosstour, CR-V, CR-Z, Odyssey, and Pilot.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

SVT666

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on April 22, 2015, 09:01:29 AM
Looks like it's shitting out another car like the i8
In photos the i8 definitely looks like it's pooping a 911, but I saw one on the road a few days ago and it isn't as obvious. And my gawd it has presence. It looks to futuristic that the new 328i that was behind it looks old.