Just wanted to mention this year I received...

Started by Car Zeus, December 13, 2005, 05:31:25 PM

Car Zeus

only 1 speeding ticket in GA while driving my BMW 745LI. (83 in a 55 zone)

Best year on record considering my "California" driving habits. (man I need to move back)

Just need to break in my new Scion TC though.

:)

Tom

giant_mtb

Not every day you hear of someone with a 7-series BMW and a Scion tC.  :P  :rockon:  :rockon:  

footoflead

QuoteNot every day you hear of someone with a 7-series BMW and a Scion tC.  :P  :rockon:  :rockon:
:D  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

Car Zeus

The Scion TC is my daily driver. I sold my other cars.

Keep in mind I'm getting married and downsizing.

My Scion is auto BTW.

Pics here:

Car and Driver

More pics

dazzleman

Quoteonly 1 speeding ticket in GA while driving my BMW 745LI. (83 in a 55 zone)

Best year on record considering my "California" driving habits. (man I need to move back)

Just need to break in my new Scion TC though.

:)
Just one ticket this year?  Dude, you're slacking off.  :lol:

[This coming from a guy who doesn't have a ticket for the past 4 years -- but it's not for lack of trying.... :P ]
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Car Zeus

pathetic to the guy up above.

I've gotten 9 tickets in 5 years here in GA.

:rockon:  

dazzleman

Quotepathetic to the guy up above.

I've gotten 9 tickets in 5 years here in GA.

:rockon:
:lol:  :lol:

I know, man.  I try, but no matter how much I speed, I can't seem to get a ticket. :P  I don't drive to work, and I only drive 8,000 miles a year, so that helps keep my ticket count down.  If I were driving a lot of miles, I'd be racking the tickets one after another.

Nine tickets in 5 years is pretty impressive.  That sounds like some of my friends in their younger days.

Keep speeding, man.  Don't let a few tickets make you wimp out.  Not that there was ever much danger of that.  :rockon:

Do you think you've slowed down on the tickets because of car you're driving?  What did you drive before when you were getting nailed right and left?  I think the cops go after Bimmers less; I've not gotten a ticket in my Bimmer yet.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!