Porsche: Ruf RT12

Started by CWW, December 15, 2005, 07:25:36 AM

Colonel Cadillac

That thing is absolutely ridiciculous! I would be downright scared to drive it!

CWW

650hp and an acceleration from 0-200km/h within 10 seconds are a strong word...

JYODER240

That thing is so fast, in some parts it looks like the video is in fast forward :o  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Raza

Did he say something about a carbon fiber spoiler?  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Secret Chimp

QuoteDid he say something about a carbon fiber spoiler?
Does it really matter?

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Raza

QuoteDid he say something about a carbon fiber spoiler?
Does it really matter?
Yeah--the spoiler was unpainted, and it was pissing me off.  If it's carbon fiber, then it makes sense.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Colonel Cadillac

It looked like carbon fiber, so I doubt they would paint it to look like carbon fiber.  

Rupert

Yup, that car is quick. Very fucking quick.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

FlatBlackCaddy

Damn, thats nice.

I would love a Ruf.

That thing just disappears in the corners, If you had your back turned after you heard that thing and turned around it would be gone.

BMWDave

QuoteDamn, thats nice.

I would love a Ruf.

That thing just disappears in the corners, If you had your back turned after you heard that thing and turned around it would be gone.
Yup, same here.  One of my dream cars is a RUF 993 BTR Turbo conversion.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

FlatBlackCaddy

Rufs appear in many of my "knight rider" fantasies. By knight rider i refer to a all blacked out sports car(black wheels, super tint, jet black exterior, no emblems, NO LICENSE PLATE) that taughnts(sp) the local county mounties and always outruns them(and never gets caught). Which wouldn't be hard in a car like this.

jadewolf123

I've always harbored a place in my heart for the Ruf Yellowbird and the CTR2 Sport
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

giant_mtb

QuoteRufs appear in many of my "knight rider" fantasies. By knight rider i refer to a all blacked out sports car(black wheels, super tint, jet black exterior, no emblems, NO LICENSE PLATE) that taughnts(sp) the local county mounties and always outruns them(and never gets caught). Which wouldn't be hard in a car like this.
That would be a helluva rush.  I'd do it and have people pay money to take rides with me while doing that.  Somewhat easy job.  Just can't mess up!  :P  :rockon:  

Raza

QuoteRufs appear in many of my "knight rider" fantasies. By knight rider i refer to a all blacked out sports car(black wheels, super tint, jet black exterior, no emblems, NO LICENSE PLATE) that taughnts(sp) the local county mounties and always outruns them(and never gets caught). Which wouldn't be hard in a car like this.
I think you're thinking of "taunts".  

Rufs are like Porsches, only faster.  It's just a shame that every RGT I've seen had an automatic transmission.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Catman

That car is unreal.  So clean. B)  

Raza

QuoteThat car is unreal.  So clean. B)
And almost as fast as a Passat.  

:D  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

mazda6er

QuoteThat car is unreal.  So clean. B)
And almost as fast as a Passat.  

:D
Yet slightly slower than a Mazda6.  ;)  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer