Mercedes A35 AMG (W169)

Started by cawimmer430, May 18, 2005, 04:53:01 AM

cawimmer430

272-hp (350 Nm) 3.5-l V6, 7-speed CVT or 6-speed M/T and FWD = TORQUE STEER!  :lol:

I love the little new A-Class. A great car indeed. Don't like the design but it was fun to drive and was a quality vehicle. All that's missing is an AMG version, but MB won't do one since they already have the A200 Turbo which will be enough for most Europeans and Asians.

Sign me up for an A35 AMG though.  :rockon:  <---If they made it.  :P  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

BMWDave

272-hp (350 Nm) 3.5-l V6, 7-speed CVT or 6-speed M/T and FWD = TORQUE STEER!  :lol:

I love the little new A-Class. A great car indeed. Don't like the design but it was fun to drive and was a quality vehicle. All that's missing is an AMG version, but MB won't do one since they already have the A200 Turbo which will be enough for most Europeans and Asians.

Sign me up for an A35 AMG though.  :rockon:  <---If they made it.  :P
Nice chop!  Looks pretty real.  How much would this thing cost?  Might as well get a used C Class AMG which would be much better and more practical.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

cawimmer430

272-hp (350 Nm) 3.5-l V6, 7-speed CVT or 6-speed M/T and FWD = TORQUE STEER!  :lol:

Sign me up for an A35 AMG though.  :rockon:  <---If they made it.  :P
Nice chop!  Looks pretty real.  How much would this thing cost?  Might as well get a used C Class AMG which would be much better and more practical.
Thanks.  ;)

It would be cheaper than a C32 / C55 AMG for sure. But Mercedes doesn't make overpowered FWD vehicles so the A35 AMG is a "no no" for sure. You can always dream...which is what I did.  :lol:

The A200 Turbo will be the "AMG" of the A-Class range. Hope I can drive one soon. I don't like the looks of the A-Class, though I have to admit they look "cute" in a way, but it is a fun solid little car. I'd buy one just because it's so good: and I value design a lot!  B)  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie