///M2 vs ///M4 Motor Trend

Started by 12,000 RPM, April 11, 2016, 06:19:43 AM

2o6

Also, saying someone else's car is shit, and they're stupid for buying it IS a personal attack.

Char

Quote from: 2o6 on April 30, 2016, 04:19:31 PM

See? A long ass tirade about not shit. You don't talk about shit and you don't add shit either.

Cool beans, like your comment of

Quote from: 2o6 on April 30, 2016, 02:05:15 PM
I vote to literally ban this guy.

Really added to the conversation. Carry on though, this is hilarious to watch.

Quote from: 2o6 on April 30, 2016, 04:22:14 PM
Also, saying someone else's car is shit, and they're stupid for buying it IS a personal attack.

Who did I call stupid directly?
Quote from: 565 on December 26, 2012, 09:13:44 AM
... Nissan needs to use these shocks on the GT-R.  It would be like the Incredible Hulk wielding Thor's hammer.... unstoppable.

2o6

Oh my god, you're such a fucking troll. You reply to people with troll shit, then troll troll troll and insult when someone says anything about VW.

Calling Raza or anyone efminite for liking VW or wanting a Golf R? Dude come on. Then when someone calls you on your VW hate, you don't say much but a few anecdotes about things that are either out of date or some other shit.

It's annoying as fuck!

Char

Quote from: 2o6 on April 30, 2016, 04:19:31 PM

See? A long ass tirade about not shit. You don't talk about shit and you don't add shit either.

Quote from: 2o6 on April 30, 2016, 04:26:49 PM
Oh my god, you're such a fucking troll. You reply to people with troll shit, then troll troll troll and insult when someone says anything about VW.

Calling Raza or anyone efminite for liking VW or wanting a Golf R? Dude come on. Then when someone calls you on your VW hate, you don't say much but a few anecdotes about things that are either out of date or some other shit.

It's annoying as fuck!

I'd say my work here is done...And to think the one time I attempted to say something nice about your work, you told me to fuck myself.

But I really want Raza to answer how a BASE VW Rabbit looks more attractive to him than a M2/4. And it could be that he likes effeminate cars, nothing wrong with that, it would at least explain his affinity towards VW.

As for your tastes, I have no explanation for.
Quote from: 565 on December 26, 2012, 09:13:44 AM
... Nissan needs to use these shocks on the GT-R.  It would be like the Incredible Hulk wielding Thor's hammer.... unstoppable.

2o6

Christ Jesus. Why the fuck do you post here?

12,000 RPM

Quote from: 2o6 on April 30, 2016, 04:32:09 PM
Christ Jesus. Why the fuck do you post here?
This, and why anyone should assign any value to his opinion, are questions he seems incapable of answering. If you're gonna be an opinionated prick, at least back your shit up. Anyone can spend $$$ and buy a car and get it dyno tuned a million times. That doesn't make him an authority on anything though.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Raza

Quote from: Char on April 30, 2016, 01:35:11 PM
So this is an attractive car

(and the cheesy BMW M replica quad exhaust)

But this

And this

Aren't

Oh I get it, you like more feminine looking cars - Jettas, Passats, Audis, cars typically marketed towards women and clueless consumerist culture hipster 'men'

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/01/is-vws-target-audience-beta-males-or-alpha-females/

Lol. Keep trying.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.