Awesome dude getting sued by asshole neighbours.

Started by Payman, October 15, 2016, 08:37:30 AM

Payman

Guy is a double amputee with lots of friends. He lives in a rural area and built an awesome garage on his property for him and his friends to wrench on their cars. His cunt neighbours are suing him over his private garage.

Watch the video, and check out the gofundme link.

http://jalopnik.com/awful-neighbors-are-suing-their-neighbor-because-he-wor-1787769218

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Eye of the Tiger

Go fund me about 50K USD per, and I will make those assmonkeys disappear forever.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Rupert

I don't think being an amputee factors into it...

But with the information we have, seems pretty ridiculous. Maybe he should insulate for sound.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Tave

Quote from: Rupert on October 15, 2016, 12:03:15 PM

But with the information we have, seems pretty ridiculous. Maybe he should insulate for sound.

Prolly should though.

We grant people like doctors and attorneys exemptions from zoning regulations so that they can have home offices and keep overhead costs down--seems like the least the city could do is let some dude with no legs who lives on a larger acre-plot on the outskirts of town a chance to make a living fixing cars.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Rockraven on October 15, 2016, 08:37:30 AM
Guy is a double amputee with lots of friends. He lives in a rural area and built an awesome garage on his property for him and his friends to wrench on their cars. His cunt neighbours are suing him over his private garage.

Watch the video, and check out the gofundme link.

http://jalopnik.com/awful-neighbors-are-suing-their-neighbor-because-he-wor-1787769218

Bloody hell. People are assholes.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Rupert on October 15, 2016, 12:03:15 PM

As the judge said; this could have been worked out. Defined quiet hours, agreements to keep debris out of sight, limiting parking, etc.

But the fact the neighbors threatened this dude with divine retribution makes me think they're not playing with a full deck.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Tave on November 08, 2016, 09:26:30 AM
Prolly should though.

We grant people like doctors and attorneys exemptions from zoning regulations so that they can have home offices and keep overhead costs down--seems like the least the city could do is let some dude with no legs who lives on a larger acre-plot on the outskirts of town a chance to make a living fixing cars.

He says he's never charged for services. I know that if I had a neighbor that was that chill with a kick ass garage, I'd throw some decent funds into the beer jar though.

Payman

Update: one of the assholes is giving up and is selling his house, but the other 3 cunts are taking it to the State Supreme Court.  :facepalm:

http://jalopnik.com/the-awful-people-who-want-to-take-away-a-disabled-mans-1790410155

CaminoRacer

Where is this place? I want to drive by their houses and do the biggest smokey burnout the world has ever seen.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: CaminoRacer on December 23, 2016, 11:23:59 AM
Where is this place? I want to drive by their houses and do the biggest smokey burnout the world has ever seen.

I will join you with Versa S. Not even kidding. I have two extra sets of tires.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)