Toyota Aygo

Started by cawimmer430, May 18, 2005, 09:55:02 AM

cawimmer430

With all these cheap cars coming out in Europe (Dacia Logan, VW Fox etc.), Toyota has decided to cash in on this market with its AYGO car. It's a smart move obviously given Toyota's better reputation than say Dacia and its Logan, but IMO, the design is so bad. I think Toyota tried to make the car look funky and trendy, but IMO, it fails miserably in that deparment. The interior design is also very subjective IMO. The car could play a role in the next Star Wars episode I think.  :lol:

Two engine are available for the car, a 1-l 3-cylinder gasoline motor with 68-hp and 93 Nm (68 lb/ft) of torque and a 1.4-l 54-hp turbodiesel.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

mazda6er

The interior looks like a Mitsu Lancer on crack.

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Catman

Lets see, how many good looking mini cars have I seen to date?   Thinking.................none.

Laconian

I dunno, I think the Daihatsu Copen is pretty cute, and the Honda Jazz convertible looks decent in a Toyota Paseo Convertible sort of way.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

93JC

QuoteLets see, how many good looking mini cars have I seen to date?   Thinking.................none.
I can think of a few...

280Z Turbo

QuoteLets see, how many good looking mini cars have I seen to date??  Thinking.................none.
I can think of a few...

I love the original Mini! It has a simple, clean design. That's how you make small cars look good. They don't have room for all those funky weird lines and design details!

BMWDave

QuoteLets see, how many good looking mini cars have I seen to date??? Thinking.................none.
I can think of a few...

I love the original Mini! It has a simple, clean design. That's how you make small cars look good. They don't have room for all those funky weird lines and design details!
The small minis were really nice cars.  I've only seen 2 old ones altogether, though.

2007 Honda S2000

Lorinser

I think the exterior is the best looking of the Peugeot/Citroen/Toyota trio, but that interior is just overdone and ugly. :blink:  

BMWDave

QuoteI think the exterior is the best looking of the Peugeot/Citroen/Toyota trio, but that interior is just overdone and ugly. :blink:
The interiors of this and the C1 are too similar.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

I don't like that hideous thing...  <_<  

Fire It Up

It looks like the xA and the Sienna had a child.  

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

SargeMonkey

79 civic = sub-sub compact, and it aint to bad, and I love mini's :D  
`79 Civic Cvcc
`81 Civic 1300xl
`78 Silverado Camper 454
`70 Chevy Fleetside (non running)
`91 Camry XL All-trac 4cyl
`86 Toyota Pickup (475k miles)
`92 Jeep Wrangler Renegade 4" lift 35" tires.

Why?

I like it.

But I think something that small requires a manual transmission.

BMWDave

QuoteI like it.

But I think something that small requires a manual transmission.
why?  (no pun intented :P )

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Exterior is too funky and busy, interior is so-so.