What I've been trying to say for years (RCR Accord wagon review)

Started by 12,000 RPM, March 06, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

2o6

RCR is a weird guy. I mean the accord isn't bad, but tbh there's a lot of cars that are better.

I had a V6 1998 accord coupe, it was nimble and pleasant - but I thought my 2000 Focus was a sharper drive

12,000 RPM

Honda with no stick doesn't count. 6th gen Accord was markedly softer than this one. Plus that focus was like 600lb lighter

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Laconian

What's with these driving and talking videos I see with cars and motorcycles? Are they the next form of Let's Play?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

68_427

Quote from: Laconian on March 06, 2017, 03:45:11 PM
What's with these driving and talking videos I see with cars and motorcycles? Are they the next form of Let's Play?

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooo Soooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooppppppleeee jjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust think this guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyy is funnnnnnnnnny
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

93JC

Quote from: CALL_911 on March 06, 2017, 03:16:08 PM
RCR dude was funny, but the schtick has gotten old

Yep. I won't watch this video, the schtick got way too old for me long ago. I still watch the occasional POV drive video he does, they're the only ones worth watching.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Laconian on March 06, 2017, 03:45:11 PM
What's with these driving and talking videos I see with cars and motorcycles?

At least there is no music playing in the background.

I am so annoyed with Photoshop tutorial videos where someone is attempting to show you something is screaming over the heavy metal music they inserted into their tutorial video. What the f*ck!? :lol:  :facepalm:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raza

Sounds like it's fun the way my friend's 2.slow MkIV Jetta was; because you can rev the piss out of it and have a laugh. Accords are good cars, I'm not sure anyone ever disputed that.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

12,000 RPM

Yea but the 2.slow was a complete turd of an engine

F22 is a great real world engine

Morris Minor

Quote from: cawimmer430 on March 07, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
At least there is no music playing in the background.

I am so annoyed with Photoshop tutorial videos where someone is attempting to show you something is screaming over the heavy metal music they inserted into their tutorial video. What the f*ck!? :lol: :facepalm:
Yup  - i've seen many videos ruined by music (and/or really bad overelaborate intros)
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

cawimmer430

Quote from: Morris Minor on March 08, 2017, 11:30:05 AM
Yup  - i've seen many videos ruined by music (and/or really bad overelaborate intros)

YouTube is full of them. I have to ask myself how idiotic are people who produce a tutorial video and then add music to it. Nobody wants to hear their shitty music; we're here for the tutorial!  :facepalm:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie