911 GT3 cabriolet

Started by Galaxy, June 08, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

12,000 RPM

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
When did I offer to punch you in the face? Whenever I paraphrased Mike Tyson based off your tantrum you there initially over MY TASTE in cars.

The horror. Does your wife know she married another woman?

A 2 sentence post = a tantrum :wtf:

What do you call your multi day rant and offer to "beat me up in front of my family" then? Do we need a recap?

Quote from: Char on July 18, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
I'm planning a NC trip to BPC, I'll be happy to say it to your face then. Just let me know.

Quote from: Char on July 20, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
Everyone is a tough guy until they get punched in the face.

Quote from: Char on July 20, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
Don't be that guy who get's his ass beat in front of his family.

So let's stop speaking in innuendo and go on record Char- since you're so brave.

If we met up, would you punch me in the face? (Or at least try :lol: )
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
Missed this one? Note other people in this thread don't like the car - also note I'm singled out. And please don't make me go through years of threads to show how triggered this guy got at my very existence he had to pretend that he was ignoring me.

Maybe you should look towards upgrading that prescription, yeah?

That's not a tantrum. There isn't even an insult directed at you there. Its an observable fact, that illicited a childish, tantrum like response from you.

You've been singled out because you acted like a spoiled manchild off his meds, not because you voiced an opinion. See how everyone else around is able to say what they think without making threats?

You even admit you're carrying around years of baggage; over message board exchanges. You need help.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

12,000 RPM

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
Missed this one? Note other people in this thread don't like the car - also note I'm singled out. And please don't make me go through years of threads to show how triggered this guy got at my very existence he had to pretend that he was ignoring me.

Maybe you should look towards upgrading that prescription, yeah?
Again, 3 sentences, light ribbing- where is the tantrum?

And yes other people don't like this car. But you are the only person here who seems to hate every car you comment on. Here is all of your recent commentary from this year:

"Yawn.

And that interior looks terrible. Something about it reminds me of the Dodge Dart, and it screams "Rental""

"looks like a bulbous cancerous pos. Not a fan of that design."

"Lol, what an epic peice of shit.

Surprising that people who I thought had good taste (Rotor) like it."

"Trash."

Which is why I keep asking... are there any cars you like besides your E92, and if not why bother discussing cars at all? Apparently asking that + throwing some pretty harmless (especially for me) jokes = tantrum, but you clearly threatening- sorry.... "offering".... to meet up with me and beat me up in front of my family is perfectly rational and level headed :wtf:

I have been listening to Chic's "C'est Chic" album a bit this weekend and at the end of (Funny) Bone someone says "the whole world's a circus- don't be the clown". Probably some advice worth listening to, (emotionally) Char(red).

Soup DeVille

You know, Sporty; you're not helping defend your sense of taste by letting us in on your playlist here...
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Char

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 22, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
A 2 sentence post = a tantrum :wtf:

What do you call your multi day rant and offer to "beat me up in front of my family" then? Do we need a recap?

So let's stop speaking in innuendo and go on record Char- since you're so brave.

If we met up, would you punch me in the face? (Or at least try :lol: )

:rolleyes:

Let me help you - did you even CLICK the link I posted? Of course not, you're just going to be a whiney bitch.

You have to be the most insufferable person I've ever met. I'll admit I'm polarizing, but I typically don't make it (or take it) personal. I've been living in your head rent free for years over some slight which only you care about.

The triggering didn't just start, and it's clearly still continues.

https://www.carspin.club/index.php?topic=30967.60
Pages of Sporty burnt triggered to the point where someone has to call him out.

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 12, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
What isn't, besides a 230whp E90?
Again - why quote me? I literally say nothing to you.

What are you looking for here? Acknowledgement from me? You want me to talk shit to you in person and in front of your family so they can see how unhinged you are over someone's opinion on a car forum?
Quote from: 565 on December 26, 2012, 09:13:44 AM
... Nissan needs to use these shocks on the GT-R.  It would be like the Incredible Hulk wielding Thor's hammer.... unstoppable.

Char

Quote from: Soup DeVille on July 22, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
That's not a tantrum. There isn't even an insult directed at you there. Its an observable fact, that illicited a childish, tantrum like response from you.

You've been singled out because you acted like a spoiled manchild off his meds, not because you voiced an opinion. See how everyone else around is able to say what they think without making threats?

You even admit you're carrying around years of baggage; over message board exchanges. You need help.

Sure.
Years of baggage for what? Do you not remember how bent out of shape Raza and the collective whole of the forum got in because I thought VWs E888 engines were absolute rubbish, and substaiated it on facts?

... Nissan needs to use these shocks on the GT-R.  It would be like the Incredible Hulk wielding Thor's hammer.... unstoppable.

Soup DeVille

You know, if you want to look well adjusted and reasonable, bringing up five year old disagreements doesn't help your case.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
Sure.
Years of baggage for what? Do you not remember how bent out of shape Raza and the collective whole of the forum got in because I thought VWs E888 engines were absolute rubbish, and substaiated it on facts?

No, I don't. Clearly it still bugs you though.

Char

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 22, 2018, 02:08:32 PM
Again, 3 sentences, light ribbing- where is the tantrum?

And yes other people don't like this car. But you are the only person here who seems to hate every car you comment on. Here is all of your recent commentary from this year:

"Yawn.

And that interior looks terrible. Something about it reminds me of the Dodge Dart, and it screams "Rental""

"looks like a bulbous cancerous pos. Not a fan of that design."

"Lol, what an epic peice of shit.

Surprising that people who I thought had good taste (Rotor) like it."

"Trash."

Which is why I keep asking... are there any cars you like besides your E92, and if not why bother discussing cars at all? Apparently asking that + throwing some pretty harmless (especially for me) jokes = tantrum, but you clearly threatening- sorry.... "offering".... to meet up with me and beat me up in front of my family is perfectly rational and level headed :wtf:

I have been listening to Chic's "C'est Chic" album a bit this weekend and at the end of (Funny) Bone someone says "the whole world's a circus- don't be the clown". Probably some advice worth listening to, (emotionally) Char(red).

Half of those comments are from the model 3 thread, one was from the Vette thread (where I posted the wrong comment and was too lazy to delete it) and one was from this thread.

Sorry that my tastes don't align with shit you like, but that's life.

Char

Quote from: Soup DeVille on July 22, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
You know, if you want to look well adjusted and reasonable, bringing up five year old disagreements doesn't help your case.
You do know that most recent comment in that thread is from a year ago - and is the thread I contributed the most. So it's kinda relevant and probably a great place to draw examples from just based on how infrequently I post in general. Remember what I said about reading?

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 02:25:28 PM
You do know that most recent comment in that thread is from a year ago - and is the thread I contributed the most. So it's kinda relevant and probably a great place to draw examples from just based on how infrequently I post in general. Remember what I said about reading?

That you rarely post and when you do its just to rehash old arguments is supposed to help your case how?

12,000 RPM

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
Sorry that my tastes don't align with shit you like, but that's life.
Where did I say they have to? Generally when I find I agree with you on something I start to question it.

It's also odd that you call me a whiney bitch, when damn near all of your posts here are whining and bitching.

Then when someone notices and speaks on that, you want to fight them. :confused: As for "the whole forum" being up in arms over your EA888 jihad.... "everybody else" can't be crazy. You should look at the common factor in all your "crazy" interactions.

I've asked before and I'll ask again.... why do you post here? You seem to hate everyone here, hate everything we discuss, and deem yourself to be above everyone and everything on this forum. Why not stay holed up in e90post circle jerking over dyno graphs?

Char

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 22, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
Where did I say they have to? Generally when I find I agree with you on something I start to question it.

It's also odd that you call me a whiney bitch, when damn near all of your posts here are whining and bitching.

Then when someone notices and speaks on that, you want to fight them. :confused: As for "the whole forum" being up in arms over your EA888 jihad.... "everybody else" can't be crazy. You should look at the common factor in all your "crazy" interactions.

I've asked before and I'll ask again.... why do you post here? You seem to hate everyone here, hate everything we discuss, and deem yourself to be above everyone and everything on this forum. Why not stay holed up in e90post circle jerking over dyno graphs?

Because it's fun. And dispite the tantrums you guys throw over stupid shit, I do like you all (even Raza) I actually wish this forum was more mainstream.

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
Because it's fun. And dispite the tantrums you guys throw over stupid shit, I do like you all (even Raza) I actually wish this forum was more mainstream.

LOL.

No one is going to like you back if you're rude to them.
Will

giant_mtb

Hooooooly shit.  When somebody goes after Soup, I know it's real.  Soup's gotta be one of the most level-headed, normal people around here.  You're fuckin' up, kid.

:popcorn:

12,000 RPM

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
Ah, just as with your EA888 jihad, it's all just for laughs and you really just wanna be down. The thing is, as I've learned from experience, you can only be a shithead to people so many times before they say enough is enough. That time for you passed long ago :huh: So thanks but no thanks, we are cool on whatever you have to offer :ohyeah:

Char

Quote from: giant_mtb on July 22, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Hooooooly shit.  When somebody goes after Soup, I know it's real.  Soup's gotta be one of the most level-headed, normal people around here.  You're fuckin' up, kid.

:popcorn:

I went back and read a few threads, he's been robbing me for a while. But he was objectively wrong here, and i called him on it. Suck it up, admit it and move on.

giant_mtb

Quote from: Char on July 22, 2018, 06:14:41 PM
I went back and read a few threads, he's been robbing me for a while. But he was objectively wrong here, and i called him on it. Suck it up, admit it and move on.

Robbing you?  Of what?  Your childishness?  :confused:

You objectively threatened sporty.  Then tried to play it off like you didn't.  You're the one being called out.  Grow up, nobody likes an asshole.

Char

Quote from: giant_mtb on July 23, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
Robbing you?  Of what?  Your childishness?  :confused:

You objectively threatened sporty.  Then tried to play it off like you didn't.  You're the one being called out.  Grow up, nobody likes an asshole.

Hey fuckface, I've asked 3 different times WHEN did I threaten anyone. Feel free to post the quote.
Beyond that, I'm not concerned with your feigned outrage, Soup is a grown man who made the decision to attack me and try to take a dig at MY personal life. Fuck him, and fuck you too if you think that's acceptable.

giant_mtb

Quote from: Char on July 23, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
Hey fuckface, I've asked 3 different times WHEN did I threaten anyone. Feel free to post the quote.
Beyond that, I'm not concerned with your feigned outrage, Soup is a grown man who made the decision to attack me and try to take a dig at MY personal life. Fuck him, and fuck you too if you think that's acceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg

Soup DeVille

Dude, we all saw you threaten, its been posted numerous times. That you're hiding behind trying to play it off as a misunderstanding is pathetic. Implied threats are just the kind of threats made by cowards, they're still threats.

I didn't bring up anything that you hadn't already brought up yourself (and lied about).

CaminoRacer

There's gotta be some sort of amnesia or split personality disorder going on here.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Char

Quote from: Soup DeVille on July 23, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
Dude, we all saw you threaten, its been posted numerous times. That you're hiding behind trying to play it off as a misunderstanding is pathetic. Implied threats are just the kind of threats made by cowards, they're still threats.

I didn't bring up anything that you hadn't already brought up yourself (and lied about).

Post it.

Char

Quote from: Soup DeVille on July 23, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

I haven't lied about anything here - ever. So, please feel free to correct me. I'll wait.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Char on July 23, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
I haven't lied about anything here - ever. So, please feel free to correct me. I'll wait.

Quote from: Char on December 18, 2017, 02:42:39 PM
The movie was so trash, it made my GF break up with me over it. Pass.

Quote from: Char on December 18, 2017, 03:02:30 PM
The sad part is, I'm actually serious.

QuoteAnd no, I didn't 'break up' with my girlfriend over a difference of opinion (And actually, we broke up recently because I got tired of her shit) but yeah - keep talking about things you CLEARLY don't know. It's a common theme with you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFbK0mE06FY

Char

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on July 16, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
Don't say things here you wouldn't say to someone's face.

You do hate everything, except bolt on E90s. This is a fact

Yeah, I hate garbage - it's called taste, something you apparently don't have.

And no worries, I'm planning a NC trip to BPC, I'll be happy to say it to your face then. Just let me know.

Was there a threat here? No?

Quote from: giant_mtb on July 18, 2018, 07:48:51 AM
Sounds like Char's lookin' for a tickle fight. Or a thumb war.

Everyone is a tough guy until they get punched in the face.

Anyhow, I'm a huge Porsche fan, and this car crosses the line for me. Absolute rubbish.[/quote]

How about here? Where I paraphrased Mike Tyson and changed to subject to back to speaking about cars?

Yeah. I'm the unhinged one.

Quote from: Char on July 20, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
http://fewzion.com.au/mike-tyson-everyone-has-a-plan-until-they-get-punched-in-the-mouth/

Literally one post later - a link I'm sure you didn't click, because as we established, you can't read for shit.

Oh, and because we couldn't keep the comments on cars, there is this gem where the resident salty village idiot likes to keep pressing it. Note the words I used.
Quote from: Char on July 20, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
Keyboard warrior says the guy who's looking to get his ass beat bythreatening a guy behind a monitor. What do you want me to tell you? I fought 10 people at once? Don't be ignorant.

Char

Quote from: Soup DeVille on July 23, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFbK0mE06FY

Where is the lie? I clarified we actually broke up (as in, our relationship is over) recently. It's called context.

Soup DeVille

Is that the same way you clarified "don't be that guy who gets his ass beat in front of his family" isn't a threat?

Denying what you said isn't clarifying, its mealy mouthed horseshit.

2o6

Char, you're fuckin weird.

They're just cars. Made by big corporations who want to make money. It's just a fucking thing. It's not that damn serious.

12,000 RPM

We are watching a mind unravel like a ball of yarn. At this point, continuing is going to draw on my karmic balance. It's not a fair fight