GTCC#237:

Started by ifcar, January 23, 2006, 06:32:43 AM

ifcar

TBR

Initial thought: Chevrolt Cavalier/Pontiac Sunfire.

mazda6er

QuoteInitial thought: Chevrolt Cavalier/Pontiac Sunfire.
The rear certainly looks like that.

The front, on the other hand, reminds me of the new Impalas. :blink:

Even though it doesn't look cab-forward, I'll guess Intrepid, just for kicks.  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

ifcar

Not a Cav/Sunfire, Monte Carlo, or Intrepid.  

93JC

Grand Am/Cutlass Calais/Skylark?

mazda6er

Maybe.  That might be the exact pic, actually.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

ifcar

Not the same car. Bumper isn't close.  

93JC

Oldsmobile Toronado?

mazda6er

QuoteNot the same car. Bumper isn't close.
I just thought you did a bad job on that part. :P The angle and everything else is pretty exact.  :o
--Mark

ifcar

The wheels aren't perfect, but the front bumper is exact.

Not a Toronado either.  

ifcar

I have a better outline up.  

93JC

Oh man I'm going to feel like a complete tool if this is right:

Spirit/Acclaim/LeBaron?

Laconian

Ford Probe/Mazda MX-6?

Dodge Avenger?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

ifcar

Not a Spirit/Acclaim/LeBaron or a Firebird/Camaro. Laconian, only one guess at a time, and the Probe/MX-6 aren't identical twins (very different shape).

crv16

09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

frenchski

ifcar

Not a Lumina, not a Camry.  

sparkplug

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's a car.

Dodge Stratus.

so cal cookie

ifcar

Not a Stratus or GTO.  

sparkplug

Dodge Intrepid?

This is boring. It that the best picture you have.

ifcar

Not an Intrepid.

And to me, something related to a car produced by a major manufacturer and sold in the US sometime in the last decade is far more interesting than obscure foreign-only cars from the 1940s. Other people feel differently, but I know I'm not alone on my position. And we've had a fair number of both types.

mazda6er

QuoteNot an Intrepid.

And to me, something related to a car produced by a major manufacturer and sold in the US sometime in the last decade is far more interesting than obscure foreign-only cars from the 1940s. Other people feel differently, but I know I'm not alone on my position. And we've had a fair number of both types.
You know I'm with you on that, man.  :rockon:

Next guess...bit of a stab in the dark, but I do see some similarities.

Daewoo Leganza.

--Mark

ifcar

Glad to have some support. :rockon:

But not a Leganza.  

crv16

09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

mazda6er

--Mark

TBR

Raza

Not a Lumina, already guessed.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.