***Four Koenigsegg's Come To Town***

Started by cawimmer430, August 08, 2020, 08:55:09 AM

cawimmer430

Koenigsegg just arrived in Munich, so they promoted their cars today in the Maximilianstraße. They came with four cars: an Agera, a CCXR, a ONE:1 and a Regera. The red-orange ONE:1 is the only one in Europe and valued at I believe 8 million Euros. Only three cars have been built, one is here in Munich, the other is somewhere in North America and I have no idea where the third and final one is. Amazing cars. Enjoy my terrible snapshots (the intense sunlight was annoying...).

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

CaminoRacer

If we all pool our money we could probably buy one
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

cawimmer430

Quote from: CaminoRacer on August 08, 2020, 10:40:01 AM

We could probably afford half of carbon fiber wheel. :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

r0tor

I know they have amazing engineering and manufacture everything which is equally amazing... But they always remind me of an overpriced kit car for some reason

I'd take the cheaper McLaren in a heartbeat
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

FoMoJo

I think they're amazing.  Not only that, some real innovation associated with the company.  A supercar equal to any other and better than most.  McLaren is pretty good too.  the Aston Martin Valkyrie V12 will be something as well.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Laconian

Quote from: FoMoJo on August 08, 2020, 05:31:28 PM
I think they're amazing.  Not only that, some real innovation associated with the company.  A supercar equal to any other and better than most.  McLaren is pretty good too.  the Aston Martin Valkyrie V12 will be something as well.

Yeah, Koenigsegg consistently delivers stellar performance with strange new technology. A fascinating company for an enginerd. The founder seems bright and very down-to-earth, too.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

SJ_GTI

Quote from: CaminoRacer on August 08, 2020, 10:40:01 AM

If we pool dazzleman's money we could get three at least. He won't even notice I bet.

r0tor

Quote from: SJ_GTI on August 08, 2020, 06:16:44 PM
If we pool dazzleman's money we could get three at least. He won't even notice I bet.

I'm down for that
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Tave

Dealer decal on a 8 million dollar car!?!
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Galaxy

Quote from: Tave on August 10, 2020, 03:20:38 PM
Dealer decal on a 8 million dollar car!?!

Well it is a dealer PR event so...