***Renovated Mercedes-Benz Dealership Munich***

Started by cawimmer430, September 08, 2021, 02:16:35 PM

cawimmer430

I've not been here for over a year thanks to the COVID hysteria and stopped by today and wow, they really renovated this place really nicely. Obviously the focus and style are that of an "electric car future".

And now some of the goodies on display today!

AMG Project One! HOLY SH*T! It's sooooo hot.  :wub:

Mercedes-Maybach S-Class. Gorgeous. :wub: Could not get a rear shot since the area was still under renovation and was off-limits to mortals like me...

Mercedes-Maybach GLS. Looks Kitsch, but definitely looks better in person. Stunning interior.

New C-Class in C300d (Diesel) guise and AMG package. Looks decent with the AMG package but I am not blown away by the design. The interior is very nice and the wrap-around feel of the interior is kinda cool - however the cabin feels very cramped.

CLA35 AMG 4Matic - god, these things are so hot.  :wub:

A pair of 190SL's. I'll take the silver one!

One of the employees working there showed me a tattoo of his first car on his upper left arm - a 240TD T-Modell (S123).  :lol:

And now TOYS FOR THE BOYS:thumbsup:

Scale model cars of vintage and newer Mercedes' on which you can open the doors, engine bay and trunk and they have a lot of cool details! I only photographed the vintage ones - a W123 Police Car, a W123 280E AMG and a 200 W115! They're not that expensive - about 40-50 Euros per car. I was expecting worse!!!  :wub:

W123 Police Cruiser

280E AMG W123

200 W115

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on September 08, 2021, 02:22:02 PM
Impressive.

I love that place but I never get my car serviced there - I got to a dealership further away since they're faster. :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie