***Landsberg am Lech 1900-1930 Cars-Only Classic Car Show PART 1***

Started by cawimmer430, December 22, 2022, 03:19:16 PM

cawimmer430

These are my snapshots from the summer of this year. They were taken in the historic market square of Landsberg am Lech in Bavaria. The cars were all from 1900 to 1930 and consisted mostly of extinct brands and a few cars from still existing brands like Peugeot, Benz/Mercedes, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Buick and even an old Cadillac. There was also an early EV - The Detroit Electric - which you had to admire since the owner must have some serious balls to drive such a car with such low range around.  :lol:

Enjoy the snapshots!  :mrcool:

This original 1962 Mercedes-Benz LP608 D is operated by the ADAC and provided mechanical assistance to German motorists throughout the 1960s and early 1980s. It was here to assist these historic vehicles. Many of these old cars developed some problems and thus it was handy to have this truck and its workshop with mechanics around.

A car from a brand which is still around: BMW DA3 "Wartburg".

An old Peugeot with a really cool rear passenger - the dog's name was Murphy:lol:

Love the "Boat-Tail" design of this baby!

This is an ancient Citroen.

I have no idea what this was... Panhard & Levassor perhaps? Looks French to me...

A Delage (French car brand) with the occupants wearing period-correct clothing.

END OF PART 1
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie