2020’s Top 10 Deadliest Cars

Started by Eye of the Tiger, September 03, 2023, 09:47:45 PM

CaminoRacer

Quote from: Morris Minor on September 07, 2023, 03:16:41 PMWe could replace steering wheel airbags with 8-inch sharp barbed steel spikes. People would drive very carefully.

Basically. I always assume if I rear end someone in the El Camino, I'll have a steering column through my chest and an engine in my lap.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

AutobahnSHO

I make sure Scrappy is going faster than the cars around it so I don't get destroyed.....

This morning was funny- get to a red light on 45mph road leading to right cloverleaf style entrance to the interestate. There's always a string of cars piled up in the right lane to enter. Someone decided to go past them in the left lane. I made Scrappy work it's hardest to make sure they didn't cut me off.

Sure enough they backed off and fell in behind me, and there was a big gap before the person who had been behind me. I braked a little bit but didn't take entrance too fast, as I merged into 55mph limit (construction zone) but everyone is going 65-70mph traffic, I looked back and no lie car behind me was a full quarter mile back.   
Will