Cherokee Golden Hawk

Started by Rupert, February 15, 2006, 02:52:45 PM

Tom

Quotehttp://seattle.craigslist.org/car/134484383.html

Not the Golden Hawk, obviously. And a bit more truck than I need, but I betcha I can find a use for all that extra suspension travel (and winch). If nothing else, it's a toy I can resell for what I paid for it. It's got 260,000 miles, the I4, and a "funky carb", but it sounds like it runs well enough. I might actually get there in time to get this one on Saturday.
Looks pretty cool, but it seems shitted up and it has no balls with that 2.5 driving humongo wheels.

Rupert

The balls are with the driver, not the truck. (Um, unless a woman or a eunich is driving a truck with these).
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

JYODER240

QuoteThe balls are with the driver, not the truck. (Um, unless a woman or a eunich is driving a truck with these).
If I ever saw those on the road I would probably have to pull over because I was laughing so hard.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Tom

QuoteThe balls are with the driver, not the truck. (Um, unless a woman or a eunich is driving a truck with these).
:lol:

Ok, but it will still be very slow.  I suppose that rarely matters though.