GTCG 29:

Started by ifcar, May 19, 2005, 03:01:23 PM

ifcar

Fire It Up

Finally...you took youre time!
Legend?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

FlatBlackCaddy

wow, no clue. The door rests are throwing me off(they look so 80's GM).

Anyway is it

Toyota Camry?

ifcar

Took my time because I didn't want to get it guessed by the first post (not naming names here).

And no, it's not a Legend or Camry.  

Fire It Up

Fire It Up

FlatBlackCaddy

QuoteTook my time because I didn't want to get it guessed by the first post (not naming names here).

And no, it's not a Legend or Camry.
Certainly not talking about me, i suck at this game.

Toyota landcruiser?

ifcar

Not a TL or Land Cruiser.  

FlatBlackCaddy

Isuzu Ascender(sp)?

ifcar

QuoteIsuzu Ascender(sp)?
Nope.  

FlatBlackCaddy

ifcar

Quotepacifica?
Nope.  

Fire It Up

Lorinser

Run Away

Chrysler Lebaron?

Man, I have no clue when it comes to interiors. I looked at all the other ones since GTCG 24 and guessed right before I looked at the answer. 8)

ifcar

Not a LeBaron, 300M, or 4Runner.  

Run Away

A smaller sedan I'm guessing, from the speakers on teh rear shelf and the e-brake between the front seats. Seats also look somewhat sporty...
It's got power windows too.

mazda6er

QuoteA smaller sedan I'm guessing, from the speakers on teh rear shelf and the e-brake between the front seats. Seats also look somewhat sporty...
It's got power windows too.
I can't quite say why, but certain things about that pic scream SUV to me. The back seat I think.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Run Away

Look at the rear parcel shelf, there's speakers there so it's obviously no a SUV. An SUV would have a rear seat that could fold down, with the speakers in the walls of the cargo area.

Also, most SUV's don't have the ebrake between the front seats, and if they do, it's not so high up.

mazda6er

You're right, I saw the speakers after I posted.
I don't think it's a current vehicle, would you agree on that?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Run Away

You're right, probably not a current vehicle.
I would guess maybe something like a 1998, maybe a bit older?

Fire It Up

It reminded me a lot of a Honda product...but the door armrest style reminds me a lot of our old Corolla...

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Run Away

Are those leather seats?  

BMWDave

QuoteAre those leather seats?
They sure look like them.

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

QuoteAre those leather seats?
There are waves in the seats...it has to be leather.

mazda6er

QuoteInfiniti I30?
Judging by the shape of the headrests I think you've got it. Or are at least very close.
--Mark

BMWDave

QuoteInfiniti I30?
Judging by the shape of the headrests I think you've got it. Or are at least very close.
I sure hope so.  

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

QuoteInfiniti I30?
I sure hope so.
Which I30 were you talking about though?

BMWDave

QuoteInfiniti I30?
I sure hope so.
Which I30 were you talking about though?
and older model...not the current one.

2007 Honda S2000