Mass. looking to raise license age to 17.5

Started by saxonyron, March 27, 2006, 10:18:09 PM

Tom

QuoteAnd with Saturdays, I just stayed over at a friend's house whose parents didn't speak English that well, and we told them we were going fishing.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

dazzleman

QuoteAnd with Saturdays, I just stayed over at a friend's house whose parents didn't speak English that well, and we told them we were going fishing.
You have to do what you have to do, man.  :lol:

I didn't want to listen to all the lectures and bitching, plus possibly get grounded, over the fact that I was serving Saturday detention.

It's always better to keep all that stuff hidden from the 'rents.  :rockon:  
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Tom

I didn't want to listen to all the lectures and bitching, plus possibly get grounded, over the fact that I was serving Saturday detention.

Oh, I agree...I just found the "going fishing" excuse hilarious :D  

dazzleman

Oh, I agree...I just found the "going fishing" excuse hilarious :D
Hah, I'm glad you can get some enjoyment from the tremendous pain I went through, Tom..... :lol:

When you have to explain why you have to be somewhere at 7AM on a Saturday morning, you have to be pretty creative.  Let's fact it; the typical teenaged guy is not rushing out of the house at 6:30 on a Saturday morning under normal circumstances.

Luckily, I only got Saturday detention 2 or 3 times (though I got a crapload of after school detentions).  It was a PITA at the time, though looking back, the whole thing was pretty hilarious.  The best part of it was the we rewarded ourselves afterwards by going out and throwing back a bunch of beers.  What a rotten f&$king kid I was.... :lol:  
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!