GTCC #38

Started by 280Z Turbo, May 21, 2005, 06:14:56 PM

280Z Turbo

This one shouldn't be hard.

ifcar

Read the GTCG rules thread to see who is authorized to create GTCG threads. This thread is closed until you correctly guess one.

ifcar

Raza didn't create a new thread within 24 hours, so he missed his turn. This thread has been re-opened in its place.

Good luck to you all.  

BMWDave

QuoteRaza didn't create a new thread within 24 hours, so he missed his turn. This thread has been re-opened in its place.

Good luck to you all.
Lotus Elan

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

Thats a sort of modified version, but the guages, (main ones) wood trim, and steering wheel are all the same.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

I just saw the steering wheel has 3 holes, whereas 280Z turbos has onely two.  They still look very similar.  Can anyone verify that they are the same?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Don't be so impatient. The topic starter is online here, he can verify if you're willing to wait for more than 30 seconds.  

BMWDave

QuoteDon't be so impatient. The topic starter is online here, he can verify if you're willing to wait for more than 30 seconds.
I didnt realize.  I only put my second post simply because I noticed the steering wheel was not the same.  Then, in the same post, I just asked if anyone could verify if they were the same.  I didnt post twice because I was impatient.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteDon't be so impatient. The topic starter is online here, he can verify if you're willing to wait for more than 30 seconds.
I didnt realize.  I only put my second post simply because I noticed the steering wheel was not the same.  Then, in the same post, I just asked if anyone could verify if they were the same.  I didnt post twice because I was impatient.
I wasn't trying to be rude there. Should've used a " :P " smilie, but I haven't memorized their codes to be able to use them in Fast Reply.  

BMWDave

I wasn't trying to be rude there. Should've used a " :P " smilie, but I haven't memorized their codes to be able to use them in Fast Reply.
No harm done ;)

Btw, there is a smiley popup window even by fast reply...its located right below the white box where you type in.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

No harm done ;)

Btw, there is a smiley popup window even by fast reply...its located right below the white box where you type in.
I know, but waiting for something to load defeats the purpose of fast reply.  ;)  

280Z Turbo

QuoteRaza didn't create a new thread within 24 hours, so he missed his turn. This thread has been re-opened in its place.

Good luck to you all.
Lotus Elan
Nope.

BTW, sorry about my mistake everyone. Didn't realize posting a new topic was forbidden for non-winners. I never spent much time in here before, so I didn't know the rules.

ifcar

Good luck to you all.
Lotus Elan
Nope.

BTW, sorry about my mistake everyone. Didn't realize posting a new topic was forbidden for non-winners. I never spent much time in here before, so I didn't know the rules.
That's fine, it turned out to be very convenient to have one ready when one of the winners never posted a thread.  

Lorinser

280Z Turbo

QuoteFiat Spider?
Nope. You guys are in that right category, but you picked the wrong cars.

Raza

Good luck to you all.
My bad, fellows.  I hate computer problems (as in I just got my network set up so I can use my own computer now!).

Oh well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

BMWDave

QuoteTriumph GT6
looks to be right...I should have known...my dad had this car. B)  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Ford mustang? :lol:  

BMWDave

QuoteFord mustang? :lol:
I think its a Triumph GT6

2007 Honda S2000

280Z Turbo

QuoteTriumph GT6
You're on fire! You're so close! But your answer ain't worth spit. ;)

I'll give it to you. :)  

BMWDave

QuoteTriumph GT6

Triump GT3?

2007 Honda S2000

Run Away

QuoteTriumph GT6

Huge hint there - It's a Spitfire.

BMWDave

QuoteTriumph GT6

Huge hint there - It's a Spitfire.
I think the spitfire had the guages in the middle of the car.

2007 Honda S2000

Run Away

It's gotta be a Spitfire.

BMWDave

It's gotta be a Spitfire.
I was looking at this

2007 Honda S2000

Run Away

Maybe different years the dash changeed or something. It's no coincedence he dropped that hint though I think.

I just did some research on google - there were 4 generations of Spitfires, MKI to MKIV.
The one pictured is a MKIV.

Run Away

Another MKIV dash.

BMWDave

It looks to be similar, but there is a big hole in the right hand of the dash which the picture 280Z posted doesnt have.

2007 Honda S2000

Run Away

Well, either way, start a new thread!
He said he'll give it to you. ;)