GTCG #34

Started by ro51092, May 22, 2005, 07:56:38 AM

ro51092

TBR

Mitsubishi Evolution X, correct?  

ro51092

TBR

QuoteNope
I didn't figure you would be stupid enough to post the image straight from a gallery, but it was worth a shot (the url had evox in it).

ifcar

QuoteNope
I didn't figure you would be stupid enough to post the image straight from gallery, but it was worth a shot (the url had evox in it).
Just because the URL is there does NOT mean that you need to look at it.  :angry:  

Fire It Up

QuoteMitsubishi Evolution X, correct?
The Evo 10 isnt even out yet. And would an Evo not have a tach?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

TBR

QuoteNope
I didn't figure you would be stupid enough to post the image straight from gallery, but it was worth a shot (the url had evox in it).
Just because the URL is there does NOT mean that you need to look at it.  :angry:
I just loaded it separately to see if I could view it any bigger. I wasn't trying to cheat or anything.

TBR

QuoteMitsubishi Evolution X, correct?
The Evo 10 isnt even out yet. And would an Evo not have a tach?
Lol, I really never even looked at the cluster to closely, but that should definitely help in identifying it for real.

giant_mtb

That thing's to bland and plain to be on an Evo X!

But...Lumina? (wild guess)

ifcar

ifcar

He's gone, after I'm close to certain that I have the right answer (my neighbor has a Lanos). He used to do this on the GMPenguin forum all the time as well. :angry:

TBR

1995-1999 Hyundai Accent

ro51092

Yup, ifcar is right

TBR

QuoteHe's gone, after I'm close to certain that I have the right answer (my neighbor has a Lanos). He used to do this on the GMPenguin forum all the time as well. :angry:
Yeah, I think you are right. I couldn't find a good straight on shot, but from this pic it at least looks to be very close.

TBR

QuoteYup, ifcar is right
Oops, too late.