GTCG #35:

Started by ifcar, May 22, 2005, 08:48:15 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

Is there a new version of this car on the market, or it completely dead?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

ifcar

QuoteIs there a new version of this car on the market, or it completely dead?
New version, different name.  

Fire It Up

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

Sorry for the delay, I've been getting photos ready for the next IFCAR comparo.  :rockon:
whats it going to include?

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

Comparison is A8, 750i, XJ8 L, LS430, S430, and Phaeton.
Damn, how do you get to drive all these cars?
And Cobalt?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

ifcar

Quotechevy impala?
Nope.  

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

Sorry for the delay, I've been getting photos ready for the next IFCAR comparo.  :rockon:

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

And Cobalt?
Connections.  :praise:

And no, it's not a Cobalt (already said it wasn't a current car).

Fire It Up

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

And Cobalt?

Oh, Cavalier?
And I want connections!

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

And Cobalt?

Oh, Cavalier?
And I want connections!
Don't we all.  :P

And no, not a Cavalier.  

Fire It Up

ifcar

QuoteIntegra?
Nope.  

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteMalibu?
Nope.  

BMWDave

time for another hint?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Quotetime for another hint?
No, it's not. You already have that it's not a current car, but has a replacement currently on the market with a different name. That should be enough to keep you occupied, there aren't too many cars like that.  

BMWDave

Quotetime for another hint?
No, it's not. You already have that it's not a current car, but has a replacement currently on the market with a different name. That should be enough to keep you occupied, there aren't too many cars like that.
I didnt see the different name post.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Not sure this was guessed....Cavalier?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteNot sure this was guessed....Cavalier?
Already guessed.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

very, very, cool!  You better give the 750i top honors :P   Seriously, how do you like the new engine?
Great engine, but not enough to excuse the $8,500 price difference between it and the first place car, the $5,000 price difference between it and the second place car, or the $9,000 price difference between it and the third place car, especially with fewer features than any of them.

EDIT: Actually, I think it and the car's excellent ride/handling compromise WILL be enough to excuse the $9,000 price difference between it and the former third-place car. But it's not going to win.
I bet I know which car won...

BMWDave

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

very, very, cool!  You better give the 750i top honors :P   Seriously, how do you like the new engine?
Great engine, but not enough to excuse the $8,500 price difference between it and the first place car, the $5,000 price difference between it and the second place car, or the $9,000 price difference between it and the third place car, especially with fewer features than any of them.

EDIT: Actually, I think it and the car's excellent ride/handling compromise WILL be enough to excuse the $9,000 price difference between it and the former third-place car. But it's not going to win.
The lexus for sure...

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteInfiniti I30?
Nope.

TBR

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

The lexus for sure...
Without a doubt. This will probably be another one that I won't even bother reading.

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

The lexus for sure...
The current order is Lexus, Audi, BMW, Jag, Mercedes, VW, but that can always change (already has several times).

BMWDave

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

The lexus for sure...
Without a doubt. This will probably be another one that I won't even bother reading.
I like ifcars comparos..the Minivan and sedan one were very nice.  I'll wait to pass judgement on this one.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Saturn S Series?

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

The lexus for sure...
I like ifcars comparos..the Minivan and sedan one were very nice.  I'll wait to pass judgement on this one.
Frankly, I don't care for them. If I wanted to read emotion free comparision tests I would subscribe to consumer reports.

ifcar

QuoteSaturn S Series?
Nope.  

BMWDave

Pontiac Grand AM?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuotePontiac Grand AM?
Nope.  

BMWDave

QuotePontiac Grand AM?
Nope.
Chrysler 300M?

2007 Honda S2000