GTCG #35:

Started by ifcar, May 22, 2005, 08:48:15 AM

ifcar

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

QuoteSubaru Legacy?
Nope.  

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

This is pretty much a blind guess (I rarely pay attention to the appearance of trunks and for some reason I suspect there aren't many pictures of midsize sedan trunks on the web), but how about the Five Hundred?

BMWDave

QuoteThis is pretty much a blind guess (I rarely pay attention to the appearance of trunks and for some reason I suspect there aren't many pictures of midsize sedan trunks on the web), but how about the Five Hundred?
Its waaay to small to be a 500 trunk.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Not an RL or 500.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

yoo hoo ifcar....are you here?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

Sorry for the delay, I've been getting photos ready for the next IFCAR comparo.  :rockon:  

BMWDave

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

Sorry for the delay, I've been getting photos ready for the next IFCAR comparo.  :rockon:
whats it going to include?

and is it a S80?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

Comparison is A8, 750i, XJ8 L, LS430, S430, and Phaeton.  

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

BMWDave

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

very, very, cool!  You better give the 750i top honors :P   Seriously, how do you like the new engine?

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

very, very, cool!  You better give the 750i top honors :P   Seriously, how do you like the new engine?
Great engine, but not enough to excuse the $8,500 price difference between it and the first place car, the $5,000 price difference between it and the second place car, or the $9,000 price difference between it and the third place car, especially with fewer features than any of them.

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

Great engine, but not enough to excuse the $8,500 price difference between it and the first place car, the $5,000 price difference between it and the second place car, or the $9,000 price difference between it and the third place car, especially with fewer features than any of them.

EDIT: Actually, I think it and the car's excellent ride/handling compromise WILL be enough to excuse the $9,000 price difference between it and the former third-place car. But it's not going to win.

BMWDave

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

oh oh...sounds like it didnt do to well in the comparo :o  

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

I think its time for a hint...

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteAcura TL?
Nope.

HINT: Not a current car.  

BMWDave

QuoteAcura TL?
Nope.

is it a taurus?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteAcura TL?
Nope.

is it a taurus?
Nope.  

ifcar

QuoteVolvo S60?
Nope.

and is it a S80?
Not an S80.

oh oh...sounds like it didnt do to well in the comparo :o
See my edit, and use your deductive skills to see what place it ended up in.  ;)  

mazda6er

QuoteI think its time for a hint...
The keys things to notice here are that the seats do not fold. There is pass-through where the armrest is however. Also the hinges are something to think about. If it isn't a TL, I don't know what it is.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

mazda6er

Dodge Intrepid?
--Mark

ifcar

QuoteDodge Intrepid?
Nope.  

BMWDave

how bout another hint

2007 Honda S2000