Imperial Le Baron Sedan

Started by CWW, May 09, 2006, 09:04:11 AM

Atomic

Quoteguys, i appreciate your honesty  :wave: ! i will not apologize for the well intended wave; nor will i address any childish excuses.  :growup: ! gee, that available icon was placed here for a reason; and may i add -- very well deserved. yes:  :growup: !!!

gee, can't we return to discussing cars? you bet  :thumbsup: !!!

please include smiles. life is filled w/ too few, eh?! you bet  B) !

That's fine, if you're not going to change, then neither are we.

Pretty simple.

So, when can we ban this tool?
i look forward to chrysler moving more upscale w/ an imperial sedan. they have the opportunity to go after both the aged town car and tc "L" rwd luxury sedans, and the cadillac fwd dts sedan. in the meantime, we can expect a lwd sedan version of the 300/300c sedan to compete w/ both models.

Run Away

280Z Turbo

QuoteChrysler sucks.
Don't let Mark see that. :ph34r:

I got bitched out for saying that!

Atomic

QuoteChrysler sucks.
personally, i love the the new lx series (chrysler 300/300c, dodge charger, and dodge magnum)  :thumbsup: ! i can NEVER expect everyone to agree, but their sales figures are far beyond expectations  :lol: ! to each, his own  :praise: . while chrysler is enjoying it's emense success, they applaud your opinion, too  :wave: ! by the way, so do i  :P !

please be assured, we our entitled to our own opinions! that's what i'm about -- choice  :clap: !!!

Raghavan

I don't care if you like Chrysler, but don't go trolling around for it.
I learned a long time ago that Carspin doesn't like trolls. :mellow:

Run Away

QuoteChrysler sucks.

Well, I liked the 1st gen Neon and most of the Jeep linup, but other than that...

JYODER240

QuoteI don't care if you like Chrysler, but don't go trolling around for it.
:praise:  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Raghavan

QuoteChrysler sucks.

Well, I liked the 1st gen Neon and most of the Jeep linup, but other than that...
Jeep is falling apart lately, even mark admits that. The new GC sucks, and the new Wrangler is likely to be softened up.
The only thing i like from Chrysler now is the Viper, and if the Challenger comes out, that's also one to have. I love the Wrangler, but since they're ditching the AMC engine and softening up, we'll see how that goes... :banghead:  

Raghavan

QuoteI don't care if you like Chrysler, but don't go trolling around for it.
:praise:
I'll keep my RWD trolling to my self. :lol:  

ifcar

QuoteI think you're making this worse Atomic ;)
dude, this is about the imperial, NOT me! i think everyone would rather use this site to chat about the upcoming imperial, eh?!
If we did, we would have. Clearly, we don't. We have that right. No one can tell you not to talk about it, but you certainly cannot tell anyone else what to discuss.  

jadewolf123

QuoteI think you're making this worse Atomic ;)
dude, this is about the imperial, NOT me! i think everyone would rather use this site to chat about the upcoming imperial, eh?!
If we did, we would have. Clearly, we don't. We have that right. No one can tell you not to talk about it, but you certainly cannot tell anyone else what to discuss.
From the mouth of MOD!
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Atomic

QuoteChrysler sucks.

i agree totally! i like most of what chrysler stands for today, but there are a lot of changes i'd like to see  :lol: ! do stay tuned, as i'll keep fighting for them!

i ALWAYS route for the underdog! now that gm and ford are doing so poorly, you'll soon be seeing me whoring (you guys introduced me to this silly term! lol!) for both of them  :clap: !

chrysler has been my baby for quite some time, but they are now enjoying their amazing successes; and rightly so  :thumbsup: !!! therefore, you guys will see me advocating for the new down trotted... future offerings from fmc and gm  :pullover: !

nevertheless, this is chrylser's spot light! i will add a forum for gm and ford  :D !

dudes, you're pretty cool, afterall! again, this site is dedicated to the chrysler imperial ONLY! no! not even me and my ego  B) !

JYODER240

Raghavan

QuoteI just ate 3 hot dogs
Were they imperial hot dogs?

JYODER240

JYODER240

Quotelet me check.
nope.

jadewolf123

Aww mna didn't you hear atomic, on topic. Why you gotta shit all over his thread. :lol:
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Raghavan

BMWDave

I'm going to close this thread, seeing as to what it has disentegrated into.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

footoflead

Were they imperial hot dogs?
i just took an imperial shit :mellow:

just kidding
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

ifcar

If this gets locked, it will spill over into other threads. Best to deal with the situation here and now.

BMWDave

I'll keep the thread open for some more time-if nothing else of value is said, I will close it.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

JYODER240

Atomic

w/ chilli? i had a cheese burger w/ all of the toppings!

dude, you are so cool! thanks for your support! hey  :thumbsup: ! do enjoy a beer w/ those dogs! lol!

oh! don't forget! my pm message told me to keep this site focused on the imperial ONLY! gee, i hope that means the best dogs and burgers money can buy, eh?!

pass on the relish to make it official, k  :devil: ?!

oh! yes! the imperial?! your thoughts on this topic ONLY?!

ifcar

Quoteoh! yes! the imperial?! your thoughts on this topic ONLY?!
Are you blind, or just ignoring what I've been telling you? You have zero control over what anyone else posts. And as long as it doesn't hinder any meaningful discussion, which ended quite some time ago in this thread (how much is there to be said about the car?), myself and other mods will not intervene either.

You can go tell people what to discuss somewhere else. Not here. Last warning.

Run Away

The imperial has been beaten to death, it's 6 pages long already....

Nothing left to be said.

Raghavan

Atomic, you can't tell us what to say in here unless it's really inappropriate in which case the mods will take care of it. The only time when you have control over what other say is if you have a question that needs answering.

JYODER240

Atomic

QuoteI'll keep the thread open for some more time-if nothing else of value is said, I will close it.
please, dave! ALL is forgiven and forgotten! we always rectify our differences! howver, i do appreciate your unending support! TRULY  :clap: !