Nice SLR Pic by Supa69 from C&D Forums

Started by BMWDave, May 23, 2005, 05:08:41 AM

BMWDave

Saw this in C&D Forums.  Supa69 Posted it so he gets credit.

QuoteDate:5/23/2005 5:04:30 AM
Author:supa69

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

Umm...does that guy have a soap dispenser on his dash there?  <_<  

ifcar

QuoteUmm...does that guy have a soap dispenser on his dash there?  <_<
Was that you who asked that on C/D as well, or are two people missing the focal point of the pic?

giant_mtb

QuoteUmm...does that guy have a soap dispenser on his dash there?  <_<
Was that you who asked that on C/D as well, or are two people missing the focal point of the pic?
lol No...that wasn't me over at C/D.  (I have the same name there as here...)  But I actually made the first post in this thread in response to the pic...it was just smilies, but pretty much summed up what I thought about it.. :P  

ifcar

lol No...that wasn't me over at C/D.  (I have the same name there as here...)  But I actually made the first post in this thread in response to the pic...it was just smilies, but pretty much summed up what I thought about it.. :P
I know that you use the same name there, I just didn't remember who posted that.

EDIT: Galaxy brought that up on C/D, in case you're wondering and too lazy to check yourself.  

giant_mtb

I know that you use the same name there, I just didn't remember who posted that.
Oh...I visit C/D about once or twice a day and I only will post if I find it important or in response to someone with something factual or productive...otherwise I'm here.

BMWDave

QuoteUmm...does that guy have a soap dispenser on his dash there?? <_<
Oh...I visit C/D about once or twice a day and I only will post if I find it important or in response to someone with something factual or productive...otherwise I'm here.
Good to know...and keep it up! :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

Good to know...and keep it up! :lol:
:P  :praise:  

Raghavan