My 2005 Ram 1/2 ton with 2700lbs in the box

Started by SVT666, June 03, 2006, 10:40:20 PM

SVT666

You'll remember that three weeks ago I said that i had 3000lbs in the box of my 1/2 ton Ram, well today I had 2700lbs of sod in the box.  Here is a pic:

Tom

SJ_GTI

SVT666

QuotePft. A Ridgeline can hold more.

:devil:  :lol:
I know :(

Raghavan

QuotePft. A Ridgeline can hold more.

:devil:  :lol:
I know :(
:lol:
That's pretty cool!

BMWDave

I always wondered...when you see cars sagging with so much weight at the back end, does that hamper suspension travel and what not for future driving?  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

footoflead

QuoteI always wondered...when you see cars sagging with so much weight at the back end, does that hamper suspension travel and what not for future driving?
My family has hauled a cubic foot of dirt in our 97' silverado and i once hauled 2 cubic yards and about 900 lbs of flat rock on a trailer and it never hurt anything,

Now when we hauled the dirt in the bed it made turning real fun :lol:  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

JYODER240

Good to see you're using your truck for what it was made to do :praise:  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Tom

SVT666

QuoteGood to see you're using your truck for what it was made to do :praise:
A month rarely goes by where I don't haul something that weighs at least 500 lbs.  Since the beginning of May I have had 5 loads ranging between 2000 and 3000 lbs and 2 loads around a 1000 lbs.  I still need to haul in a load of bark mulch (around 1500 lbs) and a few more trees.  Then we are selling this house and moving to our new house that we are building 25 minutes outside of the city, and I will be doing this all over again next summer...only the new yard is 3 times larger  :lol: .  We're also buying a fairly large tent trailer that sleeps 8 for camping during the summers.  I also take her off-roading fairly often during the summer and fall.

Raghavan

QuoteGood to see you're using your truck for what it was made to do :praise:
A month rarely goes by where I don't haul something that weighs at least 500 lbs.  Since the beginning of May I have had 5 loads ranging between 2000 and 3000 lbs and 2 loads around a 1000 lbs.  We're also buying a fairly large tent trailer that sleeps 8 for camping during the summers.  I also take her off-roading fairly often during the summer and fall.
:praise:  :praise:
Finally someone uses it for what it's supposed to be used for. :praise:  

SVT666

QuoteNow let's see your instant lawn.
Maybe on Tuesday.  It's starting to get dark now, and the Stanley Cup Finals start tomorrow night so that's a write-off.  GO OILERS GO!!!

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

SVT666

QuoteSo where are the off-roading pics?
They'll come this summer  :lol: