Lincoln Zephyr Coupe

Started by BMWDave, May 23, 2005, 07:06:58 PM

BMWDave

Its a chop, but what do you think?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

Looks decent, but I really think all Lincolns should be rwd.

giant_mtb

Nice!  Could use either a longer hood or a shorter rear overhang though...looks a little out of proportion in those perspectives, IMO.

BMWDave

QuoteNice!  Could use either a longer hood or a shorter rear overhang though...looks a little out of proportion in those perspectives, IMO.
A longer hood wouold be welcome.

2007 Honda S2000

GMPenguin

Nice, I think the C-pillar should be a little more vertical though, more conservative than sporty.

Raghavan

it's ok, but it's still quite ugly...

BMWDave

Quoteit's ok, but it's still quite ugly...
The concept was the Zephyr everyone wanted...and this is the concept...definitely not ugly.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

The concept was the Zephyr everyone wanted...and this is the concept...definitely not ugly.
I'm talking about the rear. From what i can tell, it looks quite frumpy, but i do like the front quite a bit.

BMWDave

I'm talking about the rear. From what i can tell, it looks quite frumpy, but i do like the front quite a bit.
Well, it is a chop, and the concept (before it was chopped) is quite an attractive vehicle.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Well, it is a chop, and the concept (before it was chopped) is quite an attractive vehicle.
That's a pretty nice chop. Besides the door handles, it looks real.

BMWDave

this guy is great.  Check out his shots at CWWcardesign.com  (I think thats his website) and post some chops here to see what people think.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

this guy is great.  Check out his shots at CWWcardesign.com  (I think thats his website) and post some chops here to see what people think.
Yeah, i've seen it before. He did the racy version of the Maybach, right? brilliant.

BMWDave

Yeah, i've seen it before. He did the racy version of the Maybach, right? brilliant.
yea, that was him.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

yea, that was him.
:praise:
Merc should build that.