Jeremy Clarkson's C6 Review

Started by Fire It Up, May 24, 2005, 02:10:39 PM

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raza

I hate Clarkson.  How this twit has such a following, I'll never understand.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

Hmmm....I don't like that guy anymore.  :angry:   It took me over a page just to get to the actual review of the car!  Jesus Christ, get to the point already and quit talking about presidents and computers and whatever!  

"America has never really made a sports car, because while we were hanging it out to dry on Welsh moorland roads, or Alpine passes, they were racing between the lights on Telegraph Road. And for that, you don?t need a pin-sharp turn-in. You need muscle."  

Hmm...America has plenty of sports cars.

ifcar

QuoteI hate Clarkson.  How this twit has such a following, I'll never understand.
People seem to think that he mixes humor and reviewing. Personally, I feel that he cuts out actual information about whatever he is reviewing in favor of jokes that aren't even especially funny.  

BMWDave

QuoteI hate Clarkson.  How this twit has such a following, I'll never understand.
People seem to think that he mixes humor and reviewing. Personally, I feel that he cuts out actual information about whatever he is reviewing in favor of jokes that aren't even especially funny.
Thats the view I get of him.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

280Z Turbo

QuoteHmm...America has plenty of sports cars.
Not according to the Brits. They say a sports car is a lightweight, underpowered, leaky, unreliable, RWD roadster. :lol:  

giant_mtb

Not according to the Brits. They say a sports car is a lightweight, underpowered, leaky, unreliable, RWD roadster. :lol:
Mazda RX-8?  (technically it is American because it's owned by Ford)  :praise:  

Fire It Up

No! Only part!

giant_mtb

No! Only part!
Well then it's still American...part-American.  :lol:   I dunno...Mazda's on the Ford website (along with a bunch of other brands) so I figured they owned them.   B)  

ifcar

No! Only part!
Well then it's still American...part-American.  :lol:   I dunno...Mazda's on the Ford website (along with a bunch of other brands) so I figured they owned them.   B)
Because we all know that Ford's website is the most-trusted auto source available.  :D

They own about a third of Mazda.

BMWDave

No! Only part!
Because we all know that Ford's website is the most-trusted auto source available.  :D

They own about a third of Mazda.
Thats correct.  They also own Aston Martin, Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover :praise: , Mercury, and Linocoln.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

I hate to break it to you, the RX-8 is a sedan.

Clarkson is a little bitch--he's cranky because all English brands either are owned by other companies or are in terrible, terrible shape.  He's a British elitist.  The guy hates BMW.  How can you consider someone like that credible?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

Clarkson is a little bitch--he's cranky because all English brands either are owned by other companies or are in terrible, terrible shape.  He's a British elitist.  The guy hates BMW.  How can you consider someone like that credible?
I suppose the Brits are still pissed about WWI and WWII. :lol:  

Fire It Up

I hate to break it to you, the RX-8 is a sedan.

:lol: