***Rice of the Week***

Started by cawimmer430, June 27, 2006, 04:03:46 AM

cawimmer430

Check out this POS Opel Corsa. Probably a 45-hp 3-cylinder 1.0 version with CHIP TUNING. Check out the pattern on the cloth seats. Horrible...

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Autobahn

QuoteCheck out this POS Opel Corsa. Probably a 45-hp 3-cylinder 1.0 version with CHIP TUNING. Check out the pattern on the cloth seats. Horrible...

If they had used this to hunt "Bruno" (the bear), then they wouldn't have had to kill him, he would have voluntarily run to Italy and stayed there with bleeding eyes till the end of time.  :lol:

My mom once had a 45 hp Corsa (because the E-Class wagons she was driving before were "too big and to shiny" for her  :rolleyes: ). I learned to drive (on a parking lot) in this car. It was ok but certainly not a car I would think of as a good basis for modding. Ours didn't have power windows or power steering, having no power in the engine didn't help either   :P
My mom sold it after 5 years and 12.000 kms (people were asking if this was really the first engine) and got an A-Class.

omicron

We sell those exact dragon seat covers at Kmart.

I didn't know that anyone actually bought them :o

jadewolf123

I think some lawnmowers in the US have more power. Like Dixie Choppers and the like.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Raza

My power washer has 5hp.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

I took this today and it didn't turn out right.  Maybe that's for the best.

ifcar

I've seen a Volvo 760 with a giant wing spoiler, no other mods. I wish I'd seen who owned it, too.

sparkplug

I saw a 96 - 99 Ford Taurus with giant dual exhaust sticking out the back. Looked hilarious.  

cawimmer430

QuoteIf they had used this to hunt "Bruno" (the bear), then they wouldn't have had to kill him, he would have voluntarily run to Italy and stayed there with bleeding eyes till the end of time.  :lol:

My mom once had a 45 hp Corsa (because the E-Class wagons she was driving before were "too big and to shiny" for her  :rolleyes: ). I learned to drive (on a parking lot) in this car. It was ok but certainly not a car I would think of as a good basis for modding. Ours didn't have power windows or power steering, having no power in the engine didn't help either   :P
My mom sold it after 5 years and 12.000 kms (people were asking if this was really the first engine) and got an A-Class.
Eine SAUEREI that they killed Bruno, he was such a cute bear. They should have put him into a zoo. People would have paid to see him. Someone could have made money out of him. But no, they had to kill him.  :(  :banghead:

Did your mom ever think about adding AMG stickaz to the Corsa? She would have been the Queen of the Autobahns...  :lol:  

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteWe sell those exact dragon seat covers at Kmart.

I didn't know that anyone actually bought them :o
:praise:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteI think some lawnmowers in the US have more power. Like Dixie Choppers and the like.
Europe is a poor underdeveloped continent. People are happy if they even have 15-hp in their cars.  :lol:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Speed_Racer

Those Opel Corsas are rebadged in Latin America as "Chevy Joys".

I never understood what kind of Joy you could get from driving a 45 hp subcompact loaded with a six-person Guatemalan family.