***BMW 1-Series Sportback***

Started by cawimmer430, July 06, 2006, 12:20:50 PM

cawimmer430

What do you guys think? I just removed the rear doors and let the front door stay where it is. The advantage of this is a big trunk, and this is what my 1-Series Sportback is supposed to offer. A small sporty 2-door with a big trunk. I ripped the name Sportback from Audi.  :P

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

BMWDave

Awesome!!!!!  I love it.  If this was made it would be my favorite for sure.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

An M1 of this baby would kick ass.
However, i'd like the front doors to be a bit longer. Makes the car look sleeker imo. Great shop still.

Tom

Very nice!  The only thing I don't like is the drooping bottom line.

Raghavan

Wimmer, can you do a shop in wallpaper size with new M5 rims and without the carrier on top? You don't have to, but it'd be cool if you could. :rockon:

Raza

Looks great!  You're giving Andre a run for his money.  

I love it, though I'd probably buy the 5 door.  The 1 series is my favorite BMW.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CWW

Not unsexy. Try to make the door a bit longer and add an additional rear window behind the c-pillar.

Who's in the coffin?

Raza

Perhaps, if they built a stripped out M1 2 seater with the M3 I6 or the new 335's turbo...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

QuoteNot unsexy. Try to make the door a bit longer and add an additional rear window behind the c-pillar.

Who's in the coffin?
Oh, you mean the thing on top, right?

At first I thought you meant that it was proportioned like a hearse. :P  

cawimmer430

QuoteAwesome!!!!!  I love it.  If this was made it would be my favorite for sure.
Want me to send it to Chris Bangle?  :lol:  

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteAn M1 of this baby would kick ass.
However, i'd like the front doors to be a bit longer. Makes the car look sleeker imo. Great shop still.
I considered making the front doors a little longer, but I thought the car also looked good with the front doors just the way they were on the original version. Gives you a bigger trunk too.  :P  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteVery nice!  The only thing I don't like is the drooping bottom line.
That was the body kit on this 1-Series. My PS talents aren't that good as to edit that accordingly. That's a job for Andre.  B)  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

omicron

This would be my IKEA-shopping car.  

cawimmer430

QuoteWimmer, can you do a shop in wallpaper size with new M5 rims and without the carrier on top? You don't have to, but it'd be cool if you could. :rockon:
Send me the pic and I'll see what I can do. Also give me more detailed explanations.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteLooks great!  You're giving Andre a run for his money.  

I love it, though I'd probably buy the 5 door.  The 1 series is my favorite BMW.
I'm flattered, thanks.  :praise:  :rockon:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteNot unsexy. Try to make the door a bit longer and add an additional rear window behind the c-pillar.

Who's in the coffin?
I guess the kids are in the coffin, where they won't distract the driver.  :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions.  ;)  

www.wimmerfotografie.de