***Audi S6***

Started by cawimmer430, July 07, 2006, 06:31:34 AM

cawimmer430

Wow!  :rockon:

Love the color too. Audi S6, BMW M5 and MB E63 AMG...damn, they all look good!

More photos: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2104983170 (S6 pics start at # 47)
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

BMWDave

I love that color.  That is a great looking car.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

saxonyron

That's the vivid blue that BMW uses on their M's - that alone helps set it apart.  I like the subtle cues Audi uses - discreet V10 badge, the LED lights under the headlites, quad exhaust... but those wheels!  Wow!  I think I like them.   I was very surprised by the design - very flashy for Audi.  They typically stick to plain jane Bauhaus inspired flat stuff.  This is a good departure.  

Christian, do you know if they have manual S6's in Germany, or are they all autos?  If manuals are available, please put an order in for mine.  I'll be over next week to pick it up!  :rockon:

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Raghavan

WAit, this is just the S6? Not the RS6? If this has the V10, then the RS6 will pwn.

cawimmer430

QuoteChristian, do you know if they have manual S6's in Germany, or are they all autos?  If manuals are available, please put an order in for mine.  I'll be over next week to pick it up!  :rockon:
No manual S6's and RS6's, they're all A/T only.

Looks like you have to stick to your underpowered 2.0T...  :devil:  

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteWAit, this is just the S6? Not the RS6? If this has the V10, then the RS6 will pwn.
S6

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SJ_GTI

QuoteChristian, do you know if they have manual S6's in Germany, or are they all autos?  If manuals are available, please put an order in for mine.  I'll be over next week to pick it up!  :rockon:

Or an underpowered RS4.  :P  

Atomic

nice car! UGLY grille  :wtf: !!! it looks like it came from a '70s chevrolet caprice classic! what's up w/ that? i, too, agree -- NICE color!

JYODER240

I like the Audi grill :praise:  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

cawimmer430

Quotenice car! UGLY grille  :wtf: !!! it looks like it came from a '70s chevrolet caprice classic! what's up w/ that? i, too, agree -- NICE color!
Hey, 1970s Chevrolet Caprice's rocked!  :rockon:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteChristian, do you know if they have manual S6's in Germany, or are they all autos?? If manuals are available, please put an order in for mine.? I'll be over next week to pick it up!? :rockon:

Or an underpowered RS4.  :P
Underpowered doesn't even begin to describe that car...  :D  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SJ_GTI

QuoteI like the Audi grill :praise:
I agree. I think Audi's exterior styling is just about tops in the industry. I think the A6 is the best looking car in its class easy, and the A4 is just about tops in my book (I think the Saab 9-3 Aero is nicer...shame its FWD).

I think "the grill" gives them presence, and is very nicely integrated into the rest of the car's design.

cawimmer430

Quote...shame its FWD).
Rag will post in 3...2...1...

:nono:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

so cal cookie

Nice. B)
I love the new Audi grill.  It really makes the car stand out.  

Off topic, but I was walking yesterday when an Audi A4 wagon passed me.  As he passed by I heard a subtle growl in the exhaust.  I quickly turned around and saw the "S" badge and quad pipes on the back.  That thing would slide under radar easily.

Atomic

Quotenice car! UGLY grille  :wtf: !!! it looks like it came from a '70s chevrolet caprice classic! what's up w/ that? i, too, agree -- NICE color!

sorry, buddy! this a downsized '80 model  :rolleyes: !

ifcar

That version came out in 1977.

Raza

Fantastic car, shame the RS4 makes a better case.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Atomic

QuoteThat version came out in 1977.
okay! late 70's/early 1980's. still a chevy grille! thanks, though, iffy. i do admit when i am wrong, as infrequent as that may be  :lol: lol!

Colonel Cadillac

What a beautiful machine.  

cawimmer430

Quotenice car! UGLY grille? :wtf: !!! it looks like it came from a '70s chevrolet caprice classic! what's up w/ that? i, too, agree -- NICE color!

sorry, buddy! this a downsized '80 model  :rolleyes: !
Actually, it's a 1977.  ;)

Edit: See, Ifcar even agrees with me!  :rockon:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de