***Great Quality Rice Job***

Started by cawimmer430, August 28, 2006, 02:05:10 PM

cawimmer430

NOT. :lol:

Look at this thing. Couldn't get a shot at the front because the owner showed up - a Turk!  :lol:

"Was Du da machen mit mein Auto, eh!?" :P

He didn't get pissed, but I told him I was photographing the church in the background (above the houses) and I was merely pointing my camera at his car to adjust the lighting conditions. Luckily he didn't ask to see the picture.  :D

Anyways, this guy should demand his money back. Unless he wants it this way!

Hope this inspires you Submariner!  :rockon:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

BMWDave

Please keep posts on topic, and as mentioned before, no quote editing.  Every thread cannot turn into a race to see who can edit more quotes.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

pommes-t

QuoteI like old men in straps!  :rockon:
Just kidding of course! I completely agree!

"Was du machen mit mein Auto?" Muahahaaaa! I know such people. Isch machen Foto! Nach zuviel D?ner hatte der wohl mal Bock auf Reis!  :D  

BMWDave

QuoteI like old men in straps!  :rockon:

"Was du machen mit mein Auto?" Muahahaaaa! I know such people. Isch machen Foto! Nach zuviel D?ner hatte der wohl mal Bock auf Reis!  :D
:lol: I have no problem with fun, but this quote editing is ruining a lot of threads.  Wimmer and Submariner, its fine if you do this in ARBT, but please keep it out of auto related threads.  Thats all we ask.  B)  

2007 Honda S2000

Submariner

QuoteI like old men in straps!  :rockon:

:lol: I have no problem with fun, but this quote editing is ruining a lot of threads.  Wimmer and Submariner, its fine if you do this in ARBT, but please keep it out of auto related threads.  Thats all we ask.  B)
Bwah hahahaha!  :lol:

Can't we do it in our OWN threads, though?  ;)  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

BMWDave

QuoteI like old men in straps!? :rockon:

Bwah hahahaha!  :lol:

Can't we do it in our OWN threads, though?  ;)
Well, once you post them in the car forums, its then car related, so a quote editing thread would be out of place and unnecessary.  You can edit as many quotes as you'd like in the ARBT.   B)  

2007 Honda S2000

Colonel Cadillac

QuoteLook at this thing. Couldn't get a shot at the front because the owner showed up - a Turk!  :lol:

You racist... :rolleyes:  

cawimmer430

You racist... :rolleyes:
I am not racist at all. :rage:

But Turks in Germany are some of the biggest ricers here. And this guy looked like a bum too. Long hair, unshaven and dirty face...the kind of people you wouldn't want to touch even with gloves. I know a bum when I see one.

BMWDave: Sorry, it's just so much fun! Will do it in ARBT!  :lol:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

sportyaccordy

Ugh...do you think he got the bumpers painted white to stand out more???

Raza

QuoteUgh...do you think he got the bumpers painted white to stand out more???
I've seen this before.  I think the aftermarket stuff comes in white, but I don't know why you'd put it on the car before you have it painted.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

I don't know what goes on in this ricers mind.  :P

It just looks stupid IMO.  :rockon:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

Ah I didn't get a picture but I saw a car that beats this definitely. A previous gen 7 series (Submariner?) with body kits and big exhausts showing in the back
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Submariner

QuoteAh I didn't get a picture but I saw a car that beats this definitely. A previous gen 7 series (Submariner?) with body kits and big exhausts showing in the back
Oh no... :(  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

saxonyron

I think they like to leave it white like that just to let the general public know that the bumper is their own special aftermarket addition, and wasn't put there by the manufacturer.   You know, just in case it wasn't obvious enough. :blink:  :lol:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Catman

Ricers never get their body kits painted. :blink:  

280Z Turbo

QuoteRicers never get their body kits painted. :blink:
Some of the more serious ricers out there will put some primer on, but most ricers save weight by not applying paint.

mazda6er

Street cred yo. :lol:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

saxonyron

Some of the more serious ricers out there will put some primer on, but most ricers save weight by not applying paint.
Oooh, baby!  Serious racers, those ricers!  8 pounds of primer and paint will keep them out of the winner's circle.   :rolleyes:  Hell, at least they're having fun with their cars....even if it's demented fun.  :lol:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

280Z Turbo

Oooh, baby!  Serious racers, those ricers!  8 pounds of primer and paint will keep them out of the winner's circle.   :rolleyes:  Hell, at least they're having fun with their cars....even if it's demented fun.  :lol:
Those ones you see with paint are just garage queens. :rolleyes:  ;)