Possible photos: 07 Camry

Started by ifcar, May 28, 2005, 06:42:46 PM

TBR

Quote"Honestly"? Why would I LIE? My opinion doesn't match with yours, get over it.
Your behavior in the past has indicated your balantly Toyota biased and generally I tend to be a little leary about the honesty of anyone that is balantly biased towards one brand or the other. That is the same reason I don't trust Kayani's research unless he posts links. Something like this is subjective and it is your opinion, just some people have the attitiude that what people think of their favorite brand could destroy that brand and therefore feel obligated to defend it even if it means being dishonest. Also, you weren't exactly real open to our opinions either:

"What the hell is everyone talking about with this rip-off crap? It's drawing from the LF-A and LF-C concept cars and the Avalon. Taking styling from your company's own material, unprecedented!"

Catman

The front has some acura resemblance but that certainly doesn't bother ne at all.  I like it.

Secret Chimp

Quote"Honestly"? Why would I LIE? My opinion doesn't match with yours, get over it.
Your behavior in the past has indicated your balantly Toyota biased and generally I tend to be a little leary about the honesty of anyone that is balantly biased towards one brand or the other. That is the same reason I don't trust Kayani's research unless he posts links. Something like this is subjective and it is your opinion, just some people have the attitiude that what people think of their favorite brand could destroy that brand and therefore feel obligated to defend it even if it means being dishonest. Also, you weren't exactly real open to our opinions either:

"What the hell is everyone talking about with this rip-off crap? It's drawing from the LF-A and LF-C concept cars and the Avalon. Taking styling from your company's own material, unprecedented!"
Good grief... I am not what you say I am, I honestly don't understand why you're bothering. I really don't understand how I'm "Toyota-biased" based off of C/D behavior. Go ahead and form all of the theories about me you want, but in the future just keep them to yourself, unless your goal is to confuse and aggravate me.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

TBR

Good grief... I am not what you say I am, I honestly don't understand why you're bothering. I really don't understand how I'm "Toyota-biased" based off of C/D behavior. Go ahead and form all of the theories about me you want, but in the future just keep them to yourself, unless your goal is to confuse and aggravate me.
You have certainly acted Toyota biased in the past, I apoligize if you aren't but I don't think that is the case. I don't have a problem with your opinion if you don't have a problem with my opinion (and from your first post you clearly did).