三菱 ランサーエボリューションIX MR

Started by cawimmer430, August 30, 2006, 02:54:09 AM

cawimmer430

From Carview.co.jp

So, the article basically says that....

I can't read Japanese.  :lol:

They even have a wagon version for Japan!

Here's a Lancer Evo IX vs Subaru Impreza WRX comparison:  Lancer EVO IX

Testing the wagon...
Lancer Evo Estate

Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Subaru Impreza WRX STI
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

nickdrinkwater

That grey colour on the estate looks nice, and I like the BBS rims, but otherwise can't see what the fuss is about, looks wise.  It's not, IMO, a very stylish car at all.  Obviously it's still amazing from every other point of view!

cawimmer430

QuoteThat grey colour on the estate looks nice, and I like the BBS rims, but otherwise can't see what the fuss is about, looks wise.  It's not, IMO, a very stylish car at all.  Obviously it's still amazing from every other point of view!
I think the Evo sedan looks much better than the wagon. The wagon is cool (and wagons usually look cooler IMO), but in this case, the sedan looks visually more pleasing.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

omicron

I want one. Wagon or sedan; it doesn't matter. Red, definitely.  

pommes-t

A few days ago I checked if they are cheap as used cars. And they are cheaper than hoes from white-russia! But way more fun I guess!

Raza

They obviously cut off the end of a V70 and taped it to the Evo.

I want it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

QuoteAnd they are cheaper than hoes from white-russia! But way more fun I guess!
Wieviel kosten die da oben im Norden?  :lol:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

giant_mtb

The Mitsu wagon looks very poorly done...just kinda like "hey, we'll add this to the back"...it doesn't flow with the rest of the car, IMO.

Raza

QuoteThat grey colour on the estate looks nice, and I like the BBS rims, but otherwise can't see what the fuss is about, looks wise.  It's not, IMO, a very stylish car at all.  Obviously it's still amazing from every other point of view!
The Evo, all in all, is not a good looking car.  Bad proportions (the roof is far too high, look at the RS version without the wing), bad styling, et al.  

But it's a kick in the pants to drive, and it goes like the clappers.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT_Power

Who cares what it looks like. It's not absolutely horrible and it goes like a rocket :praise:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

Quote from: M_power on August 30, 2006, 09:26:14 PM
Who cares what it looks like. It's not absolutely horrible and it goes like a rocket :praise:

Well, the wagon version does look horrible. Sedan for me. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 01, 2006, 06:21:43 AM
Well, the wagon version does look horrible. Sedan for me. ;)

I think the sedan looks weird in proportions like Raza said before. So i think i like the wagon more
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

BMWDave

Quote from: M_power on September 01, 2006, 04:16:27 PM
I think the sedan looks weird in proportions like Raza said before. So i think i like the wagon more

I think the wagon looks nice too, but they both look good to me.  The proportions arent great, but then theyre not supposed to be.  Its a rally car, not a italian sports car.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...