Spy Shot: R55 AMG

Started by BMWDave, May 29, 2005, 04:34:46 PM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

ugly. the headlights look like eggs.

giant_mtb

Quoteugly. the headlights look like eggs.
Yeah...but I think the big light and the smaller one will be connected in some way...the black tape is just covering that...so the lights probably won't look that bad...

BMWDave

Yeah...but I think the big light and the smaller one will be connected in some way...the black tape is just covering that...so the lights probably won't look that bad...

I saw the R Class in person and while it will make a great uber minivan, its just that a minivan, and not an exciting car at all.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

I don't understand why MB is producing AMG versions of any of its family vehicles, including the R-class, M-class, and E-class wagon.  

BMWDave

QuoteI don't understand why MB is producing AMG versions of any of its family vehicles, including the R-class, M-class, and E-class wagon.
I can understand the E Class wagon, since a E class AMG Sedan was already made.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

huh? what light?

Raghavan

QuoteI don't understand why MB is producing AMG versions of any of its family vehicles, including the R-class, M-class, and E-class wagon.
R class is cos they're stupid, and m class is so they can fight agains the Cayenne and RR  and stuff.

TBR

I can understand the E Class wagon, since a E class AMG Sedan was already made.
Yeah, I was reluctanct to include it, but I figured someone (ifcar most likely) would say something if I didn't include it.