2006 Lexus SC
0 (0%)
2007 Jaquar XK
18 (47.4%)
2005 Cadillac XLR
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

1 BAD 7

Then close your eyes and dont read it. No one has a gun to your head smarty pants :rolleyes:

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 16, 2006, 10:20:38 AM
It goes without saying what your opinion is, so theres no need to state it. Unless your opinion is not in unwavering support of all things BMW. Then please enlighten us with your newfound sense of fairness.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Ditto goes for you.

By the way I got rid of it to buy a mighty 2001 corolla :lol:

Quote from: Danish on October 16, 2006, 12:36:58 PM
According to him the Volvo is long gone

Proof that things don't change: http://www.caranddriver.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=76281&pageNo=3&num=

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

MrH

Quote from: Kayani_1 on October 17, 2006, 11:16:09 AM
Then close your eyes and dont read it. No one has a gun to your head smarty pants :rolleyes:

Why even bother posting it if everyone knows what you're going to say?  I think I might just start jumping in on every car recommendation thread that a BMW is a possibility.  I'll say what I think they should get, and always include, "Oh yeah, and Kayani thinks you should get a BMW."

:lol:
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

jadewolf123

Quote from: MrH on October 17, 2006, 12:44:45 PM
Why even bother posting it if everyone knows what you're going to say?  I think I might just start jumping in on every car recommendation thread that a BMW is a possibility.  I'll say what I think they should get, and always include, "Oh yeah, and Kayani thinks you should get a BMW."

Its obvious that at every price level and use BMW is the choice. Off road monster, hell the X5 climbed Mount Everest with no gas and pissed on the peak. Looking for a smal fuel efficient car used under 10 grand. Might as well get a 15 year old 7 series. I heard thats the  Chuck Norris of cars, it doesnt use gas, it produces it from the owners self absorbed farts.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

93JC

I'll say what I think they should get, and always include, "Oh yeah, and Kayani thinks you should get a BMW. And 93JC, a Jeep Cherokee."

:lol: :praise:

1 BAD 7

Wow I was not aware that Carspin would provide me with my own personal assistant in form of MrH. :praise:

This makes it so much easier for me  :rockon:

Go ahead MrH start from all the threads I ever missed on this forum about car recommendations. :lol:

I think I might just start jumping in on every car recommendation thread that a BMW is a possibility.  I'll say what I think they should get, and always include, "Oh yeah, and Kayani thinks you should get a BMW."

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Not at every price point jadewolf123  :nono:

Since BMW doesnot offer anything above $100K. By default I tend to go for other makes :(

See Iam not so bad afterall  :tounge:

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 17, 2006, 12:56:11 PM
Its obvious that at every price level and use BMW is the choice. Off road monster, hell the X5 climbed Mount Everest with no gas and pissed on the peak. Looking for a smal fuel efficient car used under 10 grand. Might as well get a 15 year old 7 series. I heard thats the  Chuck Norris of cars, it doesnt use gas, it produces it from the owners self absorbed farts.

www.KayaniTravel.com

oilfilter

Quote from: Danish on October 16, 2006, 12:36:58 PM
According to him the Volvo is long gone

Proof that things don't change: http://www.caranddriver.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=76281&pageNo=3&num=

I see Kayani has tagged someone as a "Sign of a dirty curry eating troll:
He calls other benchod and multiple other curse words when he gets in a disagreement with someone."

So, what the fuck is wrong with eating curry?? Is that supposed to be a racial put-down for Indians or indian-origin people?

BTW, it is not 'Benchod'....Benchod is one who fucks Ben..(whoever the unlucky bastard Ben is), the correct term is 'Behenchod'.

1 BAD 7

Well the term "Ben"chod was coined by the character known as Danish. Thus, it was so funny that it has become part of my signature. He was trying to curse in Urdu/Hindi in a lame unsuccessful manner. :lol:

Thus I named him dirty curry eating troll.  :lol::devil:

There is nothing wrong with eating curry. ;)

But there is something seriously wrong with being a dirty curry eating Benchod calling troll :praise: :lol:

Quote from: oilfilter on October 19, 2006, 06:24:57 PM
I see Kayani has tagged someone as a "Sign of a dirty curry eating troll:
He calls other benchod and multiple other curse words when he gets in a disagreement with someone."

So, what the fuck is wrong with eating curry?  Is that supposed to be a racial put-down for Indians or indian-origin people?

BTW, it is not 'Benchod'....Benchod is one who fucks Ben..(whoever the unlucky bastard Ben is), the correct term is 'Behenchod'.

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

Kayani, explain to me how Danish is a troll. He has only owned you a couple of times, nothing more, nothing less!

sandertheshark

Danish an Kayani have a very well established relationship over at C&D.  This is Danish's sig over there:

Oh and Infiniti Trolls such as asus, steven, Jrock and few others please control yourself and your trolling. This thread is for valid and positive discussion not mud slinging and insult shouting match. So if you cant add any thing valid to the discussion then do us all a favor and dont post anything. -My Favorite BMW Troll

How to be a BMW Troll:
1) Use poor english and grammar skills
2) Use only some variation of the following insults:
  a)'foaming at the mouth'
  b) call the other person a troll
  c) tell the other person to stop bashing car brands
  d) tell them to take a chill pill

VetteZ06

Quote from: Kayani_1 on October 18, 2006, 12:30:18 AM
Since BMW doesnot offer anything above $100K. By default I tend to go for other makes :(

M6 droptop.

Now you have a BMW to recommend for every situation.

1 BAD 7

Good to know that but 760li is $120K also. What I meant by well over $100K price tag was cars ranging in $150K plus such as Ferraris, Astons, Lambo, Bentley. On the second thought by default I could just pick Rolls from now on. :rockon:

Quote from: VetteZ06 on October 20, 2006, 05:13:01 PM
M6 droptop.

Now you have a BMW to recommend for every situation.

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

I think you have got it the other way arround. I have owned Danish.  ;)

Just go check his basic lack knowledge about simple things in C/D garage section in a thread about aftermarket wheel upgrade by me. Where he attacks me unprovoked with his panties in a bunch. Then he makes retarded claims as "Mr. Knowr it al".l When his claims are proven wrong by me with factual 100% proof. He starts acting like a big baby chasing me arround C/D forum hurling insults. :huh:

So I truly feel sorry for Dirty curry eating troll as he cant help it:lol:

Quote from: ro51092 on October 20, 2006, 03:40:05 PM
Kayani, explain to me how Danish is a troll. He has only owned you a couple of times, nothing more, nothing less!

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

So, whats goin on with the luxo coupes? DId you come to your senses and buy a 6-speed 911? :P

Car Zeus

QuoteSo, whats goin on with the luxo coupes? DId you come to your senses and buy a 6-speed 911? tongue

I get a bonus at the end of the year so that is the time when I will probably buy an XK. I have an appointment with Hennessey Porsche this week though. (Roswell, GA) If I can fit into a Porsche then my list will be up to three choices.

BMWDave

Quote from: Car Zeus on October 29, 2006, 04:16:10 AM

I get a bonus at the end of the year so that is the time when I will probably buy an XK. I have an appointment with Hennessey Porsche this week though. (Roswell, GA) If I can fit into a Porsche then my list will be up to three choices.

Do it.   :rockon:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Alan

Quote from: Car Zeus on October 29, 2006, 04:16:10 AM

What do you do?  I am looking for an entry level job STILL and still looking in the Atlanta area....  :lol:

Lebowski

Quote from: Alan on October 29, 2006, 04:39:23 PM
What do you do?? I am looking for an entry level job STILL and still looking in the Atlanta area....? :lol:

He's the godfather.

Car Zeus

I'm in Commercial Banking and being the Godfather helps.