Spy Shots: 2007 Saturn Aura

Started by ifcar, May 30, 2005, 01:07:09 PM

ifcar

BMWDave

Looks to be ok so far.  Seems that they kept the overall design.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

i hope this is a hit for saturn.

giant_mtb

I like it...it sort of reminds me of a Cadillac.

BMWDave

Quotei hope this is a hit for saturn.
They sure need one badly.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

hopefully, saturn can stage a comeback with this and the SKY.

BMWDave

The SKY is low volume, and they would need the aura to be as good as the 300C was for Chrysler.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

The SKY is low volume, and they would need the aura to be as good as the 300C was for Chrysler.
yes, but the SKY'd draw buyers into the showroom....

BMWDave

If there is nothing else in the showroom besides the L Class, then people wont buy it.  Hopefully, the Aura will be good enough that it wont need the Sky to draw buyers in.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

If there is nothing else in the showroom besides the L Class, then people wont buy it.  Hopefully, the Aura will be good enough that it wont need the Sky to draw buyers in.
but the prospective buyers would learn about these cars, and there's a chance they'd buy them.

BMWDave

but the prospective buyers would learn about these cars, and there's a chance they'd buy them.
People are not going to buy a crappy car (L series) simply because they see the Sky.  It helps a company to have a Sky-like vehicle when there are other vehicles in the showrrom that people might want.  Unfortunately, as of now, this is not the case with Saturn.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

People are not going to buy a crappy car (L series) simply because they see the Sky.  It helps a company to have a Sky-like vehicle when there are other vehicles in the showrrom that people might want.  Unfortunately, as of now, this is not the case with Saturn.
with the Aura and some other products on the horizon (hopefully), saturn's SKY will draw in people to the showrooms, and they may drive off in a new Saturn.

BMWDave

with the Aura and some other products on the horizon (hopefully), saturn's SKY will draw in people to the showrooms, and they may drive off in a new Saturn.
Thats pretty much what GM wants.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

know of any new saturn products coming out?

BMWDave

This and the Aura.  And probably some more models after that.  Perhaps a aura station wagon or coupe, although I'm not sure.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

This and the Aura.  And probably some more models after that.  Perhaps a aura station wagon or coupe, although I'm not sure.
maybe even a sweet new hardtop convertible, like the G6, as they're on the same platform.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteThats what I was thinking.
hopefully the two cars won't steal sales away from each other.

ifcar

Just in from Saturn:
-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
-Ion redesign (?), 2007-2008

Raghavan

QuoteJust in from Saturn:
-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
ion and relay are crap, vue facelift won't do much, and maybe the other 3 will do much better.

ifcar

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
ion and relay are crap, vue facelift won't do much, and maybe the other 3 will do much better.
It's bringing an extensive interior upgrade, and hopefully redesigned seats as well. Together, those fixes should be able to correct the vehicle's biggest flaws and make it actually competitive.  

Raghavan

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
It's bringing an extensive interior upgrade, and hopefully redesigned seats as well. Together, those fixes should be able to correct the vehicle's biggest flaws and make it actually competitive.
for the ion?

GMPenguin

QuoteLooks to be ok so far.  Seems that they kept the overall design.
They better. :angry:  

ifcar

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
The Ion's still selling well, so I suppose they can be happy with its success.  

BMWDave

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
How many units has it sold so farthis year?

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
it's selling well? wow, never actually knew that.

ifcar

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
Over 30K through April, putting them on track for around 100K for the year.

Raghavan

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
nice! didn't know they were selling that well. i haven't seen one for quite a while.

BMWDave

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
Not bad at all.  I dont see many though.

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

-Relay (2005)
-Ion facelift (2005)

Coming soon from Saturn:
-Vue facelift (2006)
-Aura (2007)
-Sky (2007)
for the ion?
Not bad at all.  I dont see many though.
Perhaps we've trained ourselves to avert our eyes!  :D  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer