GTCC #41

Started by Rupert, May 30, 2005, 01:30:26 PM

Rupert

Y'all have fun, now!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

BMWDave

Bentley Arnage?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Rupert

Nope and nope. ifcar, do you want me to PM you the answer, or do you want to guess for a while?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

BMWDave

QuoteJag XJ-S?

The back window in the XJ-S is differently shaped.  It is definitely a coupe though, on further inspection.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteNope and nope. ifcar, do you want me to PM you the answer, or do you want to guess for a while?
I'll guess at this one, if you don't mind the extra work.  B)

Lincoln Continental?

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

QuoteNope and nope. ifcar, do you want me to PM you the answer, or do you want to guess for a while?

Lincoln Continental?
Its a 2 door.

2007 Honda S2000

Rupert

Lincoln Continental?
That's fine with me, but it might be a while between answers because I have work until 10 (west coast time) tonight and have school/work all day tomorrow.

Oh, and it's not a Continental or an Aston Martin (usually, I'd make you say which model, but since Aston's are all pretty similar, I'll just say no).

ifcar

Lincoln Continental?
Its a 2 door.
Pop quiz: How many doors are on this car?

(If it is a Conti coupe, it isn't from that gen though).

ifcar

Rupert

BMWDave

Lincoln Continental?
Its a 2 door.

I thought you were talking about the newest gen that was last out.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

ifcar

Lincoln Continental?
Its a 2 door.

It doesn't look like a current vehicle to me, but it's possible I suppose.  

BMWDave

Lincoln Continental?
Its a 2 door.

It doesn't look like a current vehicle to me, but it's possible I suppose.
It looks very high end, a la RR or Bentley, and those cars are very classic, even when new.

2007 Honda S2000

Rupert

Not a 6-series.

Raza

Cadillac El Dorado?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Rupert

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

ifcar

giant_mtb

Sport Fury?  :P  (ya never know...it could be modified)

Rupert

nope, nope, and nope.

ifcar

Maserati coupe?

Rupert

Rupert

I'm leaving for work in ten minutes, and I'll not be able to answer until after ten tonight. If ifcar or any other mods want me to PM them the answer, I will, otherwise you're all SOL until I get back. ;)

Lorinser

Rolls-Royce Corniche?

Rupert

nope, and i'll be back in seven hours.