Cool new pics of Buick Lucerne

Started by BMWDave, May 30, 2005, 04:10:32 PM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

Very shiny and classy...I like it.  :praise:  

Tom

Guys, this is going to be good.

Raghavan

Tom

Quoteit's ok...
ITS RWD!!!!!!!![/size]

Raghavan

Quoteit's ok...
ITS RWD!!!!!!!![/size]
no it's not.

BMWDave

This is based directly off of the DTS, which is FWD.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

The Lucerne is an extremely classy car and miles better than anything Buick put out in the 90s.  Hopefully, Buick will continue like this.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteThe Lucerne is an extremely classy car and miles better than anything Buick put out in the 90s.  Hopefully, Buick will continue like this.
and make more products RWD.

BMWDave

QuoteThe Lucerne is an extremely classy car and miles better than anything Buick put out in the 90s.  Hopefully, Buick will continue like this.
Why?  Buick buyers arent hot rod people.  Buick traditionally occupied the rung below Cadillac on the corporate GM ladder.  They are a near luxury to luxury brand.  Although yes, it would be nice to have RWD, but it certainly isnt needed, unless they make a sports car.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteThe Lucerne is an extremely classy car and miles better than anything Buick put out in the 90s.  Hopefully, Buick will continue like this.
Why?  Buick buyers arent hot rod people.  Buick traditionally occupied the rung below Cadillac on the corporate GM ladder.  They are a near luxury to luxury brand.  Although yes, it would be nice to have RWD, but it certainly isnt needed, unless they make a sports car.
i guess, since Cadillac's getting a RWD makeover, Buick doesn't need too.

TBR

Pictures were taking too long to load, so I didn't actually look at them. But, I have seen this car in person and it is awesome. Originally I was afraid the headlights were too big, but in person they look perfect. Much better than Toyota's blandmobile, the Avalon.  

BMWDave

QuotePictures were taking too long to load, so I didn't actually look at them. But, I have seen this car in person and it is awesome. Originally I was afraid the headlights were too big, but in person they look perfect. Much better than Toyota's blandmobile, the Avalon.
For sure.  I am suprised, but the Lucerne drips with class.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuotePictures were taking too long to load, so I didn't actually look at them. But, I have seen this car in person and it is awesome. Originally I was afraid the headlights were too big, but in person they look perfect. Much better than Toyota's blandmobile, the Avalon.
For sure.  I am suprised, but the Lucerne drips with class.
it looks a lot nicer than the bland old lacrosse

Secret Chimp

It's still named after my goddamned MILK.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

BMWDave

QuoteIt's still named after my goddamned MILK.
Who cares?  Its a nice car, and Buick hasnt really been putting out nice cars as of late.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Lets keep this thread on topic.  No chocolate milk lover's thoughts here. :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteLets keep this thread on topic.  No chocolate milk lover's thoughts here. :lol:
what about Gatorade?

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteNo Gatorade either.
i'm drinking gatorade right now. :praise:
back on topic, how much hp doe sthe v8 have?

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000