You know you want it...uh huh...

Started by gasoline, October 13, 2006, 11:57:16 AM

cawimmer430

Nissan 350Z and RR Phantom have sex - and then abandon their child...yep. Horrible looking.  :(
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raza

Just about to say it looks like a Rolls Royce GT-R.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Colonel Cadillac

heelntoe

...and this is the one i was talking about in the cheyenne thread.
@heelntoe

SVT_Power

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 13, 2006, 11:58:47 AM
Nissan 350Z and RR Phantom have sex - and then abandon their child...yep. Horrible looking.  :(

That's what i was thinking
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

jadewolf123

Quote from: heelntoe on October 13, 2006, 01:06:26 PM
...and this is the one i was talking about in the cheyenne thread.
I think you mean cayenne.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

thewizard16

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thought it looked like a Z hooked up with a Rolls Royce. 
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

jadewolf123

Quote from: thewizard16 on October 13, 2006, 11:47:40 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one that thought it looked like a Z hooked up with a Rolls Royce. 
Im gonna go with the Z and the Rolls had a love child, but big old Rolls he didnt want all that baby mama drama so then he knocked the Z out and aborted the love child with a coat hanger.

I think thats the vibe the designers were going for.

93JC

That or one of the cars raped the other.

oilfilter

Whoever designed this monstrosity ought to be tied to the rear fender of a Trabant and dragged over a cactus field.? IIRC, DC design is an Indian design company based near Mumbai, and often, their designs make Sbarros of yore look understated and dignified. :rolleyes:

Whats with the stupid gills on the side? I hope this is a concept car only with no hope of seeing production. I hope RR has officially nothing to do with this abomination.

Most new Bentleys look like they have been aged in a vat of Ugly before being released onto an unsuspecting public....hope RR does not go the same way!!? :banghead:

thewizard16

Quote from: oilfilter on October 14, 2006, 12:08:33 AM
Whoever designed this monstrosity ought to be tied to the rear fender of a Trabant and dragged over a cactus field.  IIRC, DC design is an Indian design company based near Mumbai, and often, their designs make Sbarros of yore look understated and dignified. :rolleyes:

Whats with the stupid gills on the side? I hope this is a concept car only with no hope of seeing production. I hope RR has officially nothing to do with this abomination.

Most new Bentleys look like they have been aged in a vat of Ugly before being released onto an unsuspecting public....hope RR does not go the same way!!  :banghead:

I think I may be one of only a couple people on this forum that like the way the Continental GT and Flying Spur look. Unfortunately for Bentley, I can't afford one. Probably wouldn't buy one if I could, I'd rather have an Aston Martin.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

saxonyron

:confused:

I'm not going to sleep well tonight after seeing that steel freak show.

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Fire It Up

Eww. But I didnt know there was a new Dino coming out. Or a Vantage rally car.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

giant_mtb

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 13, 2006, 11:58:47 AM

That's what I was thinkin'.

ChrisV

Quote from: thewizard16 on October 14, 2006, 12:12:37 AM
I think I may be one of only a couple people on this forum that like the way the Continental GT and Flying Spur look. Unfortunately for Bentley, I can't afford one. Probably wouldn't buy one if I could, I'd rather have an Aston Martin.

I agree completely. Love the new Bentleys, but if the money was there, ther'es be an Aston in the drive.

Beautiful car...

Even more beautiful.

Both unlike the Rolls concept at the  beginning of the thread, which seems just agressive, but not necessarily beautiful.

I'd drive it, however, but I'd drive anything. ;) Hell, I drove this for a few days...

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

omicron

jadewolf123

Quote from: ChrisV on October 16, 2006, 08:08:29 AM

I'd drive it, however, but I'd drive anything. ;) Hell, I drove this for a few days...

I hoped you fixed it up a bit before driving it. That looks like squirrels lived there for many a year before you got it.

ChrisV

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 16, 2006, 10:19:13 AM
I hoped you fixed it up a bit before driving it. That looks like squirrels lived there for many a year before you got it.

Nope. just like that, with cut down doors and a cut off roof that had been bolted back on in 4 places. No squirrels, and surprisingly, no tears in the seats. But lots of primer spots and door tops that were about at the level of the seat cushions... ;) Someone had apparently been in the process of building a Datsun version of the Volare wagons from Fantasy Island...

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

AKL

Quote from: ChrisV on October 16, 2006, 08:08:29 AM
I agree completely. Love the new Bentleys, but if the money was there, ther'es be an Aston in the drive.

Beautiful car...

Even more beautiful.

Both unlike the Rolls concept at the  beginning of the thread, which seems just agressive, but not necessarily beautiful.

I agree to, the new Bentley's are beautiful.
But the Aston Martin is stunning.
---------------------
05 Accord EX V6/  07 Santa Fe 3.3 GL
---------------------

Car Zeus

jakemiller

I dont know about you but I would rather have a Infiniti G35.

Infiniti.

Submariner

Quote from: jakemiller on October 16, 2006, 02:41:39 PM
I dont know about you but I would rather have a Infiniti G35.

Infiniti.

Screw you ya' bastard troll.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

heelntoe

come on keep it on c/d guys dont ruin the'spin
@heelntoe