Pics: 2006 Impreza

Started by ifcar, May 31, 2005, 05:34:41 AM

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

giant_mtb

Suzuki Impreza!
:P    

ifcar

QuoteDoes anyone know about the engines and tranny's that are going to be offered in the vehicles?  Are they just gonna keep the standard 2.5 (in the 2.5 RS), the 2.0 Turbo (Sedan), and the 2.5 Turbo (STi)...?  Are they going to up the power output by at least a decade's worth of horses? (10-ish)
don't think so. it's just a mid cycle refresh.
It's the car's second mid-cycle refresh at that. And both times, only the front end has changed.  

Raghavan

Suzuki Impreza!
:lol:  

giant_mtb

QuoteDoes anyone know about the engines and tranny's that are going to be offered in the vehicles?  Are they just gonna keep the standard 2.5 (in the 2.5 RS), the 2.0 Turbo (Sedan), and the 2.5 Turbo (STi)...?  Are they going to up the power output by at least a decade's worth of horses? (10-ish)
It's the car's second mid-cycle refresh at that. And both times, only the front end has changed.
Do you know if there are going to be engine changes/modifications?  If so...when?

Raghavan

Do you know if there are going to be engine changes/modifications?  If so...when?
when a new model comes out.

giant_mtb

They can't get rid of the WRX!  :o  

ifcar

No one said anything like that. Why would they kill off the WRX?

Raghavan

yeah, why would they?

giant_mtb

yeah, why would they?
I have no idea...it's sort of their "halo" car...

Fire It Up

QuoteDoes anyone know about the engines and tranny's that are going to be offered in the vehicles?? Are they just gonna keep the standard 2.5 (in the 2.5 RS), the 2.0 Turbo (Sedan), and the 2.5 Turbo (STi)...?? Are they going to up the power output by at least a decade's worth of horses? (10-ish)
yeah, why would they?
no, the wrx sti is the halo car.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan

yeah, why would they?
so why would they kill it off?

giant_mtb

yeah, why would they?
The WRX in general is sort of their halo car, but you're right, the STi is THE halo car of Subaru.

Raghavan

yeah, why would they?
The WRX in general is sort of their halo car, but you're right, the STi is THE halo car of Subaru.
answer my question!!

BMWDave

QuoteDoes anyone know about the engines and tranny's that are going to be offered in the vehicles?? Are they just gonna keep the standard 2.5 (in the 2.5 RS), the 2.0 Turbo (Sedan), and the 2.5 Turbo (STi)...?? Are they going to up the power output by at least a decade's worth of horses? (10-ish)
yeah, why would they?
answer my question!!
He did <_<  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

yeah, why would they?
answer my question!!
He did <_<
no he didn't

giant_mtb

yeah, why would they?
answer my question!!
He did <_<
no he didn't
Yes, I did..."I have no idea"...  ;)  

Raghavan

yeah, why would they?
answer my question!!
He did <_<
no he didn't
Yes, I did..."I have no idea"...  ;)
i see. :rolleyes:  

TBR

QuoteMan, what are you people smoking?  :P  This thing looks like a fuckin Suzuki.
Umm..not really.  :rolleyes:   The only major change is the front end...the grille, lights, and fascia...and it isn't too bad.  :angry:
Look...

^That^ is a combo of

this and

this.
I can see the resemblence but it only exists because the Forenza's grill design was copied from Alfa, the same place Subaru got their's from.  

BMWDave

Even so, there still isnt so much of a resembelance.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

CaseyNPham

Quoteme likey...
OH MY F*CK

I was gonna say the exact same thing!

About the new pics that is. I don't know what you're talking about but you're prabably talking about the same thing.

I was also considering Casey Likey.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little