Number 143!!!

Started by Pancor, November 09, 2006, 04:19:36 PM

Pancor

sandertheshark

Pancor

Quote from: sandertheshark on November 09, 2006, 05:07:48 PM
Vauxhall Bridge?

No Sir.    Also, I am only looking for the name of the city...

sandertheshark

right.  So not London then?

Pancor

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Pancor

Pancor

It is not near any Ocean....

SVT_Power

edit scratch that idea actually
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

heelntoe

midnight club, midnight club, midnight club......ah..Los Angeles?
@heelntoe

SVT_Power

Pancor

None are right so far. 

TheIntrepid

heelntoe

Quote from: touareg208 on November 10, 2006, 08:50:52 AM
NYC? =)
last i checked, NYC is pretty darn close to the atlantic.
@heelntoe

TheIntrepid

It was a joke. =(

Though most people on this forum know that I can't make a good joke if my life depended on it. ;) 

AN EXAMPLE of my jokes is my incessant trolling about my late-model domestic sedan (common among taxi and rental fleets) being a high-performance sports car :praise:...and of my new 2007 import sedan being damn close to an Italian bull. ;).

Pancor

First Hint:  Population of the city is roughly 220,000. 

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

Taking a wild stab here - Windsor, Ontario?

Pancor

That ain't the Detroit river...!

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

Quote from: Pancor on November 10, 2006, 10:06:53 PM
That ain't the Detroit river...!
Hard to tell when yer hammered and you never ben there.

SVT_Power

Pancor

Quote from: sandertheshark on November 10, 2006, 10:09:57 PM
Hard to tell when yer hammered and you never ben there.

Well I've been there hammered, and it stiall ain't the Detroit River!

sandertheshark

Okay, inland North American city, population between 200,000 and 250,000, most likely in Canada, on small river...

Let's try Saskatoon.  I love that name.

Pancor