Hey "New Breed of Speed"-Now GM's Got All You Need

Started by GMPenguin, June 02, 2005, 09:17:04 AM

BMWDave

He lists their cars, and leaves out many bad ones.  And while the 9-2x is a perfectly good car, or Subaru, shall we say, the fact that it was a turbo 4 banger doesnt make it a Saab.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

GMPenguin

QuoteHe lists their cars, and leaves out many bad ones.
Yeah, the article is the better part, the list is just kinda stupid, for lack of a better word.

Raghavan

FlatBlackCaddy

Was that article from a regular magazine publication, or was it written by some GM fan for a local forum.

Either way it was pretty stupid, and as usual anyone who likes imports is thrown into the retarded riceboy catagory of liking low displacement no torque honda's with neon lights, and no idea what RWD is.

Also his lack of understanding why a turbo IS better than a supercharger is about the only amusing part.

TBR

How can anyone really think the G6 GTP and Malibu SS are as good as the Mazdaspeed 6, Legacy GT, and Altima SE-R?  

ifcar

QuoteHow can anyone really think the G6 GTP and Malibu SS are as good as the Mazdaspeed 6, Legacy GT, and Altima SE-R?
Has the G6 GTP even been unveiled yet?  :blink:  

TBR

QuoteHow can anyone really think the G6 GTP and Malibu SS are as good as the Mazdaspeed 6, Legacy GT, and Altima SE-R?
I don't believe so, but they are going to have to make some major changes to the regular G6 for it to come even close.  

BMWDave

I don't believe so, but they are going to have to make some major changes to the regular G6 for it to come even close.
The engine is going to be a LOT better though.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

The engine is going to be a LOT better though.
Just an enlarged version of the 3.5l, how much better can it be? Sure it will have more power but it won't be any smoother.  

thewizard16

The author's right... GM has all I need but they don't seem to have anything I want.  <_<  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

giant_mtb

QuoteThe author's right... GM has all I need but they don't seem to have anything I want.  <_<
:D