CATMAN...you have failed...

Started by cawimmer430, November 24, 2006, 06:06:11 AM

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Catman

:rolleyes:
I thought the thread was going to be full of quote edits.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Catman on November 24, 2006, 10:04:31 AM

Me too :cheers:

Wimmer needs a job :praise:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

I actually started giggling and laughing when I heard the CGT's exhaust at some parts  :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Catman

Quote from: M_power on November 24, 2006, 06:59:26 PM
I actually started giggling and laughing when I heard the CGT's exhaust at some parts  :lol:

Definitely a unique sound.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Catman

Quote from: M_power on November 24, 2006, 11:40:01 PM
Definitely a beautiful one at that

It just sounds like raw power struggling to escape. ;)

heelntoe

i heard one with straight pipes somewhere(online of course). i'm in love with V10s.
@heelntoe

SVT_Power

That CLS55 that i heard today was something special as well

ro51092

I heard an E60 BMW M5 roar today, and also a BMW 330i (E90). This is all I have to say about that:

:thumbsup: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :praise:

SVT_Power

Over the last couple of days, I've somehow been close to alot of new 330i's and they seem to have this unique very low octave sound

ro51092

Quote from: M_power on November 25, 2006, 10:25:28 PM
Over the last couple of days, I've somehow been close to alot of new 330i's and they seem to have this unique very low octave sound

Signature BMW I6 sound :praise: :rockon:

Submariner

MY Type-R 740i is so much faster than those junks.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

Quote from: Submariner on November 26, 2006, 07:52:00 AM
MY Type-R 740i is so much faster than those junks.

Hey Zach, any S65 AMG's at your dealer?

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colonel Cadillac

I have heard E60 M5's accelerate and most of the time they sounded like Honda 6's, no joke. They weren't in the upper RPM range, but still, it was pretty terrible.

Raza

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on November 26, 2006, 12:47:13 PM
I have heard E60 M5's accelerate and most of the time they sounded like Honda 6's, no joke. They weren't in the upper RPM range, but still, it was pretty terrible.

Were they on P100, P200, P201, P231, P300, P400, P403, or P500 mode?  That makes a difference.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT_Power

Quote from: Raza on November 26, 2006, 06:08:13 PM
Were they on P100, P200, P201, P231, P300, P400, P403, or P500 mode?  That makes a difference.

Wait - are those the actual names?

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Submariner

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 26, 2006, 12:43:45 PM
Hey Zach, any S65 AMG's at your dealer?

We had a used 220.  It was lightly modded.  I believe only a wheel and tire upgrade (I want to say 12.0 at the rear but that seems too big...)  Anyhoo I drove in it...good lord was it fast.

No 221's as of yet but we should be getting one late january.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

heelntoe

Quote from: Raza on November 26, 2006, 06:08:13 PM
:lol:
one of the reasons why i dont like it as well.
@heelntoe

cawimmer430

Quote from: Submariner on November 27, 2006, 02:29:05 AM
We had a used 220.  It was lightly modded.  I believe only a wheel and tire upgrade (I want to say 12.0 at the rear but that seems too big...)  Anyhoo I drove in it...good lord was it fast.

No 221's as of yet but we should be getting one late january.

How come you never post your testdrives? We want to see some pics and a review.  :praise: :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 27, 2006, 05:10:29 AM
How come you never post your testdrives? We want to see some pics and a review.  :praise: :ohyeah:

He's not a whore like you :rolleyes: :lol: :P

sparkplug

Hennessey Viper could probably do better than that. hehehe 

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Atomic

Quote from: Catman on November 24, 2006, 10:04:31 AM

great idea, cat! i'll start a new thread  :lol:! lol!

SVT_Power

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 28, 2006, 06:33:21 AM
^Look who's talking.^  :rolleyes:

:lol: :P

Nobody is talking, just typing. Dumbass :rolleyes:    :lol:

Raghavan

Catman

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 27, 2006, 05:10:29 AM

He's not a team player. :(

sparkplug

Quote from: Catman on November 25, 2006, 06:25:35 AM
It just sounds like raw power struggling to escape. ;)

Words remind me of a fart I once did.

SVT_Power