ZF 6-speed into Quattroporte

Started by omicron, December 09, 2006, 09:29:48 PM

MX793

I was under the impression that Maser merely swapped heads.  Apparently the delved into the internals a bit too.  Whatever, it's neither here nor there, they only made a few hundred of them with that engine.  The vast VAST majority of them were running powertrains that were straight out of the LeBaron (either the Turbo II 2.2L or the Mitsu 3.0L).  Those few that have the twin cam Masers have something pretty special in its rarity, the rest are driving around LeBarons with special Maserati bodies.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

CaseyNPham

What???

When the Quattroporte was released, it was about 90 or 100 grand. Now, it's triple the price!

But then again, the demand meant a 1 year waiting list, so the price is reasonable I guess.

This new transmission looks better with the interior. Just something I noticed.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

Raza

Quote from: CaseyNPham on December 12, 2006, 04:40:06 PM
What???

When the Quattroporte was released, it was about 90 or 100 grand. Now, it's triple the price!

But then again, the demand meant a 1 year waiting list, so the price is reasonable I guess.

This new transmission looks better with the interior. Just something I noticed.

That's Australian prices.  Everything's more expensive there.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CaseyNPham

Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little