GTCG #44

Started by BMWDave, June 05, 2005, 11:42:16 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteGTO?
Nope.
Figured that would be too obvious.

Monte Carlo?

Run Away

TBR

Why is it you guys all post thse tiny little images that make it near impossible to make a legitimate guess?

ifcar

QuoteWhy is it you guys all post thse tiny little images that make it near impossible to make a legitimate guess?
The game isn't supposed to be easy.  

BMWDave

QuoteBuick Riviera
no

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

QuoteGTO?
Nope.
Figured that would be too obvious.

Monte Carlo?
no

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Run Away

TBR

QuoteWhy is it you guys all post thse tiny little images that make it near impossible to make a legitimate guess?
You can still save it to disk and blow it up (as I have done on numerous occassions), there is just no reason for the topic starter to not to it in the first place. It is supposed to be a contest of car knowledge, not vision.  

BMWDave

QuoteMercury Cougar
no

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

You can still save it to disk and blow it up (as I have done on numerous occassions), there is just no reason for the topic starter to not to it in the first place. It is supposed to be a contest of car knowledge, not vision.
TBR, you have never even started a GTCC on CarSPIN! :o   And like Ifcar said, the game isnt supposed to be easy, and if it gets too hard, I'll blow the picture up bit by bit.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Usually, members just crop the image to whatever they want to use. I don't think anyone resizes it, larger or smaller.

TBR

TBR, you have never even started a GTCC on CarSPIN! :o   And like Ifcar said, the game isnt supposed to be easy, and if it gets too hard, I'll blow the picture up bit by bit.
I meant while I was trying to guess in one.  

ifcar

QuoteBuick Wildcat?
You missed this one, I think (didn't reply to it, anyway).  

BMWDave

QuoteBuick Wildcat?
Very good Ifcar...see, its not as hard as you think!  And this was my dads first car :praise:  

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteBuick Wildcat?
Very good Ifcar...see, its not as hard as you think!  And this was my dads first car :praise:
Luck, not skill. I have a 900-page photo encyclopedia of the automobile running from the 1930s to the 1990s, and Buick came early in the alphabetical arrangement.  :lol: