25 and home

Started by maarp, December 14, 2006, 10:26:23 AM

maarp

If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be f'ed up.

J86

TheIntrepid

Those damn Canucks :rolleyes:

Hi Ed, Mark, Hemi, and that guy with the silver Accord ;)

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Confuzzled

Typical.  Shows their willingness to satisfy the politicians desire for revenue generation and absolutely nothing to do with public safety or service!

Catman

J86

I wish I could call it a day at work of I sold x dollars worth of dockspace

TurboDan

Quote from: J86 on December 14, 2006, 07:06:44 PM
I wish I could call it a day at work of I sold x dollars worth of dockspace

How much per foot?  My marina's up to $115/foot.  :banghead:

J86

Quote from: TurboDan on December 14, 2006, 09:26:03 PM
How much per foot?? My marina's up to $115/foot.? :banghead:

$115/foot per what?  Month?  We're $125/ft/month.  It's $4.75/ft/night.  electricty extra.

TurboDan

Quote from: J86 on December 14, 2006, 11:45:26 PM
$115/foot per what?  Month?  We're $125/ft/month.  It's $4.75/ft/night.  electricty extra.

Per MONTH?  Whoa - it's $115/ft/season (April-November) here.  You must be at a pretty fancy place.   We have some like that here too.  You must make a pretty good commission for selling one of those slips. 

My marina is about two miles from the inlet and could never handle the draft of a sailboat.  As you get closer to the ocean, it becomes more and more expensive.  There's a yacht club right near the inlet that is tens of thousands per season.

93JC

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 14, 2006, 03:46:27 PM
Those damn Canucks :rolleyes:

Hi Ed, Mark, Hemi, and that guy with the silver Accord ;)

Don't group me in with you Torontonian fruitcakes.

SVT_Power

My mom got ticketed for doing 60 km/h in a 40 km/h zone where it was a steep uphill so she was pressing the gas pretty deeply and as she came over the top of the hill, she accelerated to 60 and the cop was just waiting there. Now this was a residential area, on a saturday, at 7 am.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Quote from: 93JC on December 15, 2006, 09:25:17 AM

Alright you can stay there in Alberta somewhere with your cattles and oilsands. You steer-doer
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 93JC on December 15, 2006, 09:25:17 AM

Okay I'll group you in with the Calgary hicks. :praise:

Oh wait there's just you ;) :devil:

:cheers:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SJ_GTI

Quote from: M_power on December 18, 2006, 10:25:04 PM
My mom got ticketed for doing 60 km/h in a 40 km/h zone where it was a steep uphill so she was pressing the gas pretty deeply and as she came over the top of the hill, she accelerated to 60 and the cop was just waiting there. Now this was a residential area, on a saturday, at 7 am.

No offence, but if your mom can't control her speed going over a hill, she deserved a ticket.  :devil:  :lol:

SVT_Power

Quote from: SJ_GTI on December 19, 2006, 01:23:41 PM
No offence, but if your mom can't control her speed going over a hill, she deserved a ticket.  :devil:  :lol:

That's actually her first speeding ticket in her life :huh: :lol:

J86

Quote from: TurboDan on December 15, 2006, 09:12:33 AM
Per MONTH?? Whoa - it's $115/ft/season (April-November) here.? You must be at a pretty fancy place.? ?We have some like that here too.? You must make a pretty good commission for selling one of those slips.?

My marina is about two miles from the inlet and could never handle the draft of a sailboat.? As you get closer to the ocean, it becomes more and more expensive.? There's a yacht club right near the inlet that is tens of thousands per season.

haha, yeah, we are.  We specialize in 100'+...  Unfortunately, we don't operate on commission, or I would have retired by now!