The Chevelle Project

Started by GMPenguin, May 07, 2005, 09:49:37 AM

GMPenguin

I thought this was really cool.  The time and effort they put into this and the cars are actually pretty cool, too (except the sedans/wagons).

The Chevelle Project

93JC

The time and effort put into it is impressive, but the cars are, well..... bad.

DC3Skyliner

That is a very good presentation and pretty neat renderings but for my money nothing will ever replace the LS5 454 Chevelle. SS trim, cowl induction hood, yeah baby!

GMPenguin

QuoteThat is a very good presentation and pretty neat renderings but for my money nothing will ever replace the LS5 454 Chevelle. SS trim, cowl induction hood, yeah baby!
It was LS6, and same here.  I was dissapointed to see they had the LS7 427 lined up for the SS instead of a 454.

DC3Skyliner

QuoteThat is a very good presentation and pretty neat renderings but for my money nothing will ever replace the LS5 454 Chevelle. SS trim, cowl induction hood, yeah baby!
It was LS6, and same here.  I was dissapointed to see they had the LS7 427 lined up for the SS instead of a 454.
Sorry about the mistake, I knew it was LS6. I type with two fingers and my accuracy is only about 80%.:rolleyes:  

BMWDave

I think the car looks nice and interesting.  Its a good effort.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

GMPenguin

Sorry about the mistake, I knew it was LS6. I type with two fingers and my accuracy is only about 80%.:rolleyes:
I thought it was a typo, but I figured it couldn't hurt, I was posting anyway. :)  

crv16

I like them.  It's a sad day when an automotive enthusiast with a copy of photoshop builds a better looking car than GM, with its vast design resources
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

Catman

Unfortunately, the cars are totally uninspiring. :(