What happens when a BMW 5-Series and Ford Mustang have a one-night-stand?

Started by cawimmer430, December 24, 2006, 05:38:31 AM

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Andaluz

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Andaluz

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 24, 2006, 06:15:25 AM
^^^^This^^^^ should give you the answer.? :lol:

Indeed.

How about these two?

BMWs are so great, that now VW Golf owners want to turn their old Golf MK2 into baby Bimmers...

The Vauxhall Cavalier MK3 (Opel Vectra A) was aimed to high mileage failure sales reps...

...Successful sales reps drive BMWs!

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Catman

This thread should be deleted but I'll leave it up as an example for those contemplating something atrocious.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Catman on December 24, 2006, 06:36:52 AM
This thread should be deleted but I'll leave it up as an example for those contemplating something atrocious.

:lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Andaluz

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 24, 2006, 06:30:41 AM
Some of these ricers are smoking some serious shit. :cry:

This is even worse...

Whoever did that should be shot right in the genitals. :rage: :heated:

A couple of ambitious Fiat 126:

WTF?! ? :confused: :loopy: :nutty:

Andaluz

Quote from: Catman on December 24, 2006, 06:36:52 AM

The Porsche Horror!

Now that's what I call a motoring terrorism. Forget Osama! The world should be hunting down the fuckers who ruined these Porsches.? :rage: :heated:

Andaluz

The Audi Attrocity!

That's the Audi FagoTT.

Hard to believe, there are people outthere who still think the current new Audi grille is not huge enough.

There's no need for such a huge spoiler! This is just a mere the 4-cylinder Quattro Coup?!

No comments...

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

TheIntrepid

Some of those [the Integra and the last white sedan] look like photochops.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

pommes-t

I'm sure some of these car'S owners are pretty funny guys who just wanted to earn some good laughs as they "built" these cars!  :ohyeah:

280Z Turbo

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Laconian

This

doesn't look bad at all!

The rest of these will haunt me in my worst nightmares.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

SVT666

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 24, 2006, 05:38:31 AM

Whoever did this, should be hunted down and......*unfinished due to a police officer being a moderator*

autom?vel

Quote from: HEMI666 on December 26, 2006, 09:34:48 PM
Whoever did this, should be hunted down and......*unfinished due to a police officer being a moderator*

:lol:
?Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.?
          -  Teddy Roosevelt

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 24, 2006, 05:38:31 AM

Looks better than either a M5 or a Mustang.

If that isn't a photochop, then it's certainly some nice work.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 565 on December 27, 2006, 07:58:57 PM
Looks better than either a M5 or a Mustang.

If that isn't a photochop, then it's certainly some nice work.

Welcome to the forums. :ohyeah: If that's your Z06 I like your car.

On topic of this thread...are you on crack? :confused:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 27, 2006, 08:24:52 PM
Welcome to the forums. :ohyeah: If that's your Z06 I like your car.

On topic of this thread...are you on crack? :confused:

Yeah I finally switched over to the dark side, now that C&D doesn't get much traffic.

I'm just saying I'm impressed with the results.  If it is a kit, I've never seen or heard of it before.  If that was a custom job done by someone with some skills and some ambitions, then it is rather impressive.  Your average ricer can't graft a BMW nose into a Mustang with such seemless results.

And the results don't seem so bad.  Don't think of it as a bastard chimera and consider it just as a car in it's own right.  I think the 5 series headlights give the Mustang a more muscular and aggressive look.  It seems to fit somehow.  And I've never been a fan of the rest of the 5 series anyway and it's good to see that face work on a sleeker body.

All the ricer body kit pieces aside,  I think this splice job doesn't look half bad.  Not as boring as the normal V6 mustang, and not as bulky as the 5 series.

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

sandertheshark

I need to double check the vintage on this cabernet.  I must be seeing things.